• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Old Dogs NEED to learn new tricks..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Today I set up a twitter account so I can follow CJS (Yes there are many of us who did not have an account).   The excitement of the new hire, along with accessibility of the new coach, brings me hope.  I can already see that he is a man who today's athlete can identify with and follow.  Our football team needed a transfusion of new blood, energy, and character.. I think MK hit this one out of the park!  GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I'm @Apis_Bull on there.

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

48 minutes ago, T-Man said:

Today I set up a twitter account so I can follow CJS (Yes there are many of us who did not have an account).   The excitement of the new hire, along with accessibility of the new coach, brings me hope.  I can already see that he is a man who today's athlete can identify with and follow.  Our football team needed a transfusion of new blood, energy, and character.. I think MK hit this one out of the park!  GO BULLS!

so true. we needed to change what we did in the past

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

I'll be honest... This might be THE coach we need. I know this because I haven't been all too excited about his hiring. 

The last 3 coaches? I was ecstatic about each one. Look how that turned out.

We may have a winner.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484

1 hour ago, T-Man said:

You think you didn't like UCF fans before??? Now you have a Twitter account?? be prepared....

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

6 minutes ago, BiggTipp said:

You think you didn't like UCF fans before??? Now you have a Twitter account?? be prepared....

PSA:

https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/blocking-and-unblocking-accounts

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

18 minutes ago, BiggTipp said:

They are bastards for sure but calmed down a little after this season...but they will be back.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273

3 hours ago, T-Man said:

Just beware.. the trolls are a million times worse then on message boards and facebook...

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

3 hours ago, T-Man said:

I know. I loathe Twitter but the guy seems so genuine and real that I was thinking of doing the same thing. Maybe it's all just marketing but he feels like the real deal who wants to be here.

• Upvote 1