Scott’s First Order of Business...

29 minutes ago, BULLSHTR said:

Nope, I was wrong. I sit corrected and no longer support an OCS because of it. Long live the sea of red!

Lol don’t let people’s negativity get to you. OCS will become reality one day. The question is when

• Like 1
Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only thing I want him to "bring back" is winning.

For the love of God CJS bring back the pregame video of the bull running thru the crates. It was the best!  Put to a bit of AC/DC my man!

Haphazard, not equally distanced between them  and not monogrammed,  hopefully this is not a preview to his attention to detail, I may be the first calling for his dismissal.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Don’t think the traffic was as bad way back then.  As more people move down here it will only get worse 

I mean it was less than a decade ago. I'm not that old. end of my 20's but still hanging on for another 10 months or so. 

6 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Lol don’t let people’s negativity get to you. OCS will become reality one day. The question is when

I used to think that The Claw had plenty of space for an OCS. The golfers on here didn't take kindly to that. Wouldn't it make more sense for the golf team to have to travel off campus? I also think someone said something about not being able to get proper building permits that close to the protected land. Idk.

48 minutes ago, BULLSHTR said:

Nope, I was wrong. I sit corrected and no longer support an OCS because of it. Long live the sea of red!

There's the spirit!!! :GoBulls:

8 minutes ago, BULLSHTR said:

I used to think that The Claw had plenty of space for an OCS. The golfers on here didn't take kindly to that. Wouldn't it make more sense for the golf team to have to travel off campus? I also think someone said something about not being able to get proper building permits that close to the protected land. Idk.

The ocs is going on the MOSI site .... A poster here has seen plans.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

Hey this is fun!

image.png.1b1685818bb248b7f19833a424c1f94e.png

image.png.e4812018592d9489f30d8155e0bd6111.png

image.png.1ce6a55867c93541b3fb08a3e0eef792.png

image.png.f1336fb870f06a482d84bc666b373b02.png

Pffffft, none of those have ever accomplished anything in college football ....

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, BrassBulls12 said:

In four years, it never took me longer than 15 mins.........

Sure glad I wasn't coming from USF with some student doing twice the speed limit, and I never drive the speed limit.

Google maps has it between 18 to 20 mins. I knocked off three, calm down now. 

But since time is based on traffic and red lights, let’s put it this way. It’s 13 miles....... Pretty **** petty to complain over 13 miles. 

Edited by BrassBulls12