Scott’s First Order of Business...

Should be call up the good QB recruits, tell them they are in good hands with him then get rid of Bell and look for his own OC. 

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only thing I want him to "bring back" is winning.

For the love of God CJS bring back the pregame video of the bull running thru the crates. It was the best!  Put to a bit of AC/DC my man!

Haphazard, not equally distanced between them  and not monogrammed,  hopefully this is not a preview to his attention to detail, I may be the first calling for his dismissal.

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Apis Bull said:

What different city do you think that USF is in?

Well, I know for a fact that USF is in Temple Terrace. I guess people from Coral Gables tell people they're from Miami too, so I see your confusion. My point is that the nearest USF dorm room is 30 minutes away from Ray Jay.

16 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

Nice! Thanks!

You're very welcome Bull Daly! I didn't realize some people were so anti-OCS though. That's kinda odd.. you don't see that mentality in any other University's fan base AFAIK.

13 hours ago, Triple B said:

image.png.91940c411d0bcc32f949d3a397267c3e.png

200.gif

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, BULLSHTR said:

Well, I know for a fact that USF is in Temple Terrace. I guess people from Coral Gables tell people they're from Miami too, so I see your confusion. My point is that the nearest USF dorm room is 30 minutes away from Ray Jay.200.gif

Did USF change their address from this one?:

4202 E Fowler Ave, Tampa, FL 33620

• Like 1

Well although very close to Temple Terrace, USF is not in Temple Terrace.  The beige is the Temple Terrace boundaries. 

U.S. Census map of Temple Terrace, Florida

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

Did USF change their address from this one?:

4202 E Fowler Ave, Tampa, FL 33620

Nope, I was wrong. I sit corrected and no longer support an OCS because of it. Long live the sea of red!

• Downvote 1
42 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

In four years, it never took me longer than 15 mins.........

Don’t think the traffic was as bad way back then.  As more people move down here it will only get worse