Scott’s First Order of Business...

10 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

Man those were the days when we actually had strong actual attendance at RJS.  

I always thought it was a shame that the poor bull had to run so far to the stadium.  An OCS would fix this.  

• Upvote 1
Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only thing I want him to "bring back" is winning.

For the love of God CJS bring back the pregame video of the bull running thru the crates. It was the best!  Put to a bit of AC/DC my man!

Haphazard, not equally distanced between them  and not monogrammed,  hopefully this is not a preview to his attention to detail, I may be the first calling for his dismissal.

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, ArmyBull said:

I always thought it was a shame that the poor bull had to run so far to the stadium.  An OCS would fix this.  

This!! 

21 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

Will be even better if they could photoshop Clemson’s Death Valley on Fowler

death-valley-at-usf.jpg.7559c839e5739b4eabccae019641e404.jpg

Here you go. Both taken from 10,000ft.

Also, here is a view from 63,000ft showing how stupid it is to play your home games in a different city. Enjoy :)

dumb.jpg

• Upvote 1
42 minutes ago, BULLSHTR said:

Also, here is a view from 63,000ft showing how stupid it is to play your home games in a different city. Enjoy :)

dumb.jpg

Pony up some money. 

43 minutes ago, BULLSHTR said:

dumb.jpg

What different city do you think that USF is in?

3 hours ago, BULLSHTR said:

dumb.jpg

Nice! Thanks!

5 hours ago, BULLSHTR said:

Also, here is a view from 63,000ft showing how stupid it is to play your home games in a different city. Enjoy

image.png.91940c411d0bcc32f949d3a397267c3e.png

13 hours ago, BULLSHTR said:

Been on this board for a while and I can't remember anyone saying that it is stupid to build an OCS and we are lightyears ahead of any other school by renting a stadium.  Maybe a long time ago.

I've always run my household (my wife is not reading this right now) by attending to our needs - not our wants.  Hell, I just traded in my Galaxy Note 2 because it wouldn't work anymore.  I sure as Hell wish others would do the same, including government institutions.

It is a strawman argument to rail against those who think it is smart to play ten miles away from school.  I don't think they exist in any numbers.  Anyway, no one here is responsible for the decision.