• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It’s official we have a new coach 🎊🎉

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

I was on board with a Taggart or Leavitt re-hire, but as far as up and coming assistants this is an outstanding hire at first look. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't, but nobody should be questioning this one now that the deed is done. It makes sense.

It is incredible how fast my excitement for usf football can increase. Can't wait for next year!

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

41 minutes ago, OnTheBus said:

Here's the real question: What kind of venue does a multi-national championship winning coordinator get for his introductory presser?

Conference room at the USF Athletics office (Taggart), MSC Amphitheater (Skip) or the MSC Ballroom (Strong)?

A podium in front of the deli at Publix.

• Like 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You are right one year of an extra mediocre win is way better and who cares if there was no plan after flowers the program was stacked for a whole year, completely rebuilt 

My point is what's it going to take for you to be happy, other than CJL coming back and/or playing with the big boys again?

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,340
  • Days Won:  0

15 minutes ago, Triple B said:

As opposed to one or two high profile ooc wins a year and ******** the bed in conference?

High profile wins and winning seasons? Sign me up.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

We will win 6 games next year and win the bowl. Year 2 is 10 win season with loss in AAC Championship. Year 3 is an AAC Championship. This is the best hire we have ever had. This guy is the complete package. 🤘🤘🤘

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  2

37 minutes ago, JeffScottFan said:

He is getting A LOT of love on Twitter from Clemson fans!

Man, I hope this is the guy!!!

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, Triple B said:

My point is what's it going to take for you to be happy, other than CJL coming back and/or playing with the big boys again?

It could be any number of things objectively better winning a NY6 game would be a good one but at this point my bar is probably much lower. CCS has our second highest winning percentage and he just got fired, that’s sad.

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

We will win 6 games next year and win the bowl. Year 2 is 10 win season with loss in AAC Championship. Year 3 is an AAC Championship. This is the best hire we have ever had. This guy is the complete package. 🤘🤘🤘

@Triple B that would be good enough 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Days Won:  12

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

If I have 1 gripe its that he is not used to losing and therefore its unclear how he will react to losing 6 games in a season

Edit: might be wrong here, need to go back and look at the early days at Clemson maybe I'm wrong

Edited by hm101

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, hm101 said:

If I have 1 gripe its that he is not used to losing and therefore its unclear how he will react to losing 6 games in a season

Edit: might be wrong here, need to go back and look at the early days at Clemson maybe I'm wrong

Good point. However I am sure he knows what he is walking in to. This guy is a winner and motivator he will know how to handle it 

Edited by NewEnglandBull