• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It’s official we have a new coach πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Jeff Scott, you've just won the NCAA championship, where are you going to go?

Busch Gardens!

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  337
  • Days Won:  0

I’m pretty excited about this hire and I’m looking forward to seeing how this shakes out. I hope we get a bump in recruiting.Β 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

13 minutes ago, OnTheBus said:

Here's the real question: What kind of venue does a multi-national championship winning coordinator get for his introductory presser?

Conference room at the USF Athletics office (Taggart), MSC Amphitheater (Skip) or the MSC Ballroom (Strong)?

In front of a construction trailer?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

11 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I meant more like overall contributions, weighted wins or getting us to a NY6 game. For every 10 win AAC season you give me I can give you an overall losing record, an FCS loss, a 2-10 season and a host of other embarrassing failures.

The problem with your and other's thought processes on this is that no one will ever surpass or even equal CJL's real accomplishment here because they won't have the opportunity. He built a program from scratch and had it successful almost immediately and that's what he should be remembered for. Nobody coming here can ever duplicate that. The other type successes he had here were fleeting and won't be able to be duplicated until we get to a higher level.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

The problem with your and other's thought processes on this is that no one will ever surpass or even equal CJL's real accomplishment here because they won't have the opportunity. He built a program from scratch and had it successful almost immediately and that's what he should be remembered for. Nobody coming here can ever duplicate that. The other type successes he had here were fleeting and won't be able to be duplicated until we get to a higher level.

So the only fair expectation is 2.5Β years of completeΒ and utter failure, .5 years turning it around and 1 good year?Β 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

So the only fair expectation is 2.5Β years of completeΒ and utter failure, .5 years turning it around and 1 good year?Β 

As opposed to one or two high profile ooc wins a year and ******** the bed in conference?

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

As opposed to one or two high profile ooc wins a year and ******** the bed in conference?

You are right one year of an extra mediocre win is way better and who cares if there was no plan after flowers the program was stacked for a whole year, completely rebuiltΒ 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,946
  • Days Won:  12

Woohooo! Lets go! Welcome COACH SCOTT YEAAHH UCF IS TRASHΒ 

• Upvote 1