• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

5 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

Please, friend, bring some juice with your suggestions....

Says the guy arguing we have better QBs on the roster than Winston and Franks.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

6 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

Yeah. A number 1 overall pick. How has his team done since he has been drafted? What's his TD-to-INT ratio? How much has it improved since his college years? What is his team's record again??? 

How'd Winston do in college? Pro success is irrelevant here.... Using your logic you should be down on Grothe and Flowers due to their lack of pro success. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

19 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Much slower than I thought too...but maybe he will look different with new coaches (and hopefully) a better system. 

i think alot of our players will look different when our new coaches develope,teach and instruct.

Guest Jonesy Bull
37 minutes ago, smazza said:

i think alot of our players will look different when our new coaches develope,teach and instruct.

I agree Smazza.  I think this will make a big difference.  We should see improvement this year from the returning players just because of what you stated.

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

7 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

Yeah. A number 1 overall pick. How has his team done since he has been drafted? What's his TD-to-INT ratio? How much has it improved since his college years? What is his team's record again??? 

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

Says the guy arguing we have better QBs on the roster than Winston and Franks.

49 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

How'd Winston do in college? Pro success is irrelevant here.... Using your logic you should be down on Grothe and Flowers due to their lack of pro success. 

just gonna rest on the logic of Jtrue and Bulldozer, although the Juice comment was perplexing considering your stance. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Just saying I'd rather not bring in a QB with serious issues that couldn't be fixed in a multiyear stint at a major program with resources and attention for a single year here. Much prefer putting the time and resources into training someone with potential for multiyear success who doesn't also already have a ton of red flags. Its not like our roster is championship-ready with the sole piece lacking a QB, which would be the time you might consider that (though Felipe would not be that QB for me). 

• Downvote 1

His "serious Issue" was getting booed in the middle of 10-3 season where he accounted 31 total TD's vs 6 picks 

How did he respond to getting booed? He played his ass off and politely signaled that they could shove it up their ass. 

By god give me that kid. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,514
  • Days Won:  28

23 minutes ago, FazaUSF said:

Just saying I'd rather not bring in a QB with serious issues that couldn't be fixed in a multiyear stint at a major program with resources and attention for a single year here. Much prefer putting the time and resources into training someone with potential for multiyear success who doesn't also already have a ton of red flags. Its not like our roster is championship-ready with the sole piece lacking a QB, which would be the time you might consider that (though Felipe would not be that QB for me). 

Maaaan F-thst. Felipe Franks SUCKS. I've watched many Gator games and was never impressed. Even when he won games, I wasn't impressed. 

• Downvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

2 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Maaaan F-thst. Felipe Franks SUCKS. I've watched many Gator games and was never impressed. Even when he won games, I wasn't impressed. 

This ☝️

• ???? 2

Well I hope our next QB sucks so bad we can still win. But I think you will find that it generally doesn’t work that way