• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Get behind the Jeff Scott hire

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

The extended silence from USF after everything was reported this morning makes me think Memphis is in the mix and we end up with the other Scott.

But someone said he WANTED to come to USF. As I said before, it all comes down to $$$$.

Guest Jonesy Bull
5 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

The extended silence from USF after everything was reported this morning makes me think Memphis is in the mix and we end up with the other Scott.

Man, that would really suck, but would be USF type of luck  (I'm a poet and didn't know it).  A conference rival taking our top candidate from us.  They do have Fedex money so I guess its not out of the question.  

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454

9 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Man, that would really suck, but would be USF type of luck  (I'm a poet and didn't know it).  A conference rival taking our top candidate from us.  They do have Fedex money so I guess its not out of the question.  

Memphis football coaching hot board: Potential candidates to replace Mike Norvell

Ryan Silverfield, Memphis deputy head coach/offensive line coach - Chip Long, Notre Dame offensive coordinator - Barry Odom, former Missouri coach - Billy Napier, Louisiana Lafayette head coach - Will Healy, Charlotte head coach - Bill Clark, UAB head coach - Dan Lanning, Georgia defensive coordinator - Joe Brady, LSU passing game coordinator/wide receivers coach - Tony Elliott, Clemson co-offensive coordinator/running backs coach - Graham Harrell, USC offensive coordinator, quarterbacks coach - Hugh Freeze, Liberty head coach

https://www.commercialappeal.com/story/sports/college/memphis-tigers/2019/12/08/memphis-football-coaching-hot-board-joe-brady-chip-long-dan-lanning/4189430002/

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

As soon as USF tells me they hired someone I will support that human. 

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  17
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, BulledOver said:

First, Welcome Aboard. So how does something so logical, optimistic come out of Washington DC..?  Logic should dictate that an assoc OC coming out of a championship level program might possess a vast amount of experience/talent. He is a rising talent with good connections. A football family with a direct connection to USF. Sounds pretty good.   

HAHA! Thanks and this is just a professional stop. I tend to not get involved in the DC toxicity. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
7 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

As soon as USF tells me they hired someone I will support that human. 

What if it is not a human, like a Terminator coming from the past to save the future?

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

48 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Hopefully the big time donors still understand they're opening their checkbook not for a coach to build something here, but for USF to continue to try and build something here .... Without that thought process, we'll sink lower and lower in the conference in terms of Contributions.

I agree, but, it seems odd that we as fans, and I think the USF Athletic Department wants this coach (whoever it is) to be a rain maker with donors... if it's truly about the University and not the coach, shouldn't we hire someone else to be doing that work? Wasn't that originally Selmon's position?

It all speaks to a lack of commitment from USF to the football program. If we need an IPF, someone needs to figure out how to get it done. As others mentioned. We had some $$ from the BE days. I know we needed a baseball and softball stadium, soccer stadium, etc, but, someone needs to stretch that money into football facilities too.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

2 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

What if it is not a human, like a Terminator coming from the past to save the future?

🤖I AM YOUR NEW COACH TAKE ME TO YOUR IPF AND OCS

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756

2 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

🤖I AM YOUR NEW COACH TAKE ME TO YOUR IPF AND OCS

happy robot GIF
now here’s a coach we can all support

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

25 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

What if we are so progressive that we are the 1st program to hire a woman as their HC. I will take a human before a sentient being.