• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just had a horrible thought

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

glow merry christmas GIF by Brett Eldredge
I guess it’s going around tonight

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

I just want us to have an exciting product on the field and to win a conference championship. Hopefully Scott can get us there. I loved Leavitt (he was head coach while I was at USF), but hopefully he can come back and help us in another position. 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,326
  • Days Won:  43

Just now, Rex Havoc said:

I just want us to have an exciting product on the field and to win a conference championship. Hopefully Scott can get us there. I loved Leavitt (he was head coach while I was at USF), but hopefully he can come back and help us in another position. 

Sounds good. Hope we start winning big. And hopefully Scott sticks around until we win that elusive conference title. He does that and this is a home run hire 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,931

22 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Sounds good. Hope we start winning big. And hopefully Scott sticks around until we win that elusive conference title. He does that and this is a home run hire 

I doubt he will. Whats to stop him from getting us to 10 wins in 2 seasons and bolting. Mark my words this will be a dud of a hire for this exact reason.

1 minute ago, hm101 said:

I doubt he will. Whats to stop him from getting us to 10 wins in 2 seasons and bolting. Mark my words this will be a dud of a hire for this exact reason.

CWT part 2! I think the only thing that has me hopeful is that he is bringing his dad who is a USF grad and probably a fan of the program. Maybe his dad tells him to at least win a conference title before leaving 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,463
  • Days Won:  422

5 minutes ago, hm101 said:

A dud of a hire if he gets us to 10 wins ....... If it is Scott, I hope to hell he knows what he's getting into with a portion of this fanbase.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

9 minutes ago, hm101 said:

By your definition every hire is doomed to be a dud.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,931

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

A dud of a hire if he gets us to 10 wins ....... If it is Scott, I hope to hell he knows what he's getting into with a portion of this fanbase.

I stand by my comment. Absolutely, if you get us to 10 wins and just bolt, then no I am not interested. If you want to get us a CHAMPIONSHIP, be engaged with the community, and see your work through, then by all means come on over.

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Let’s say he does get USF 10 wins but doesn’t win the conference. He leaves for a P5 job and doesn’t coach in bowl game. We use an interim coach that loses in the Birmingham bowl. How would you make this a success?  They would need to have the next coach use the same philosophy that is working instead of bringing in a new coach that wants to slow down the offense 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181

13 minutes ago, hm101 said:

If we get to 10 wins...I wouldn’t call that a dud. After the last 2 seasons I’d love to see 10 wins. We are in the AAC...successful coaches will always get stolen away from us. Much rather have a coach get stolen away, then have to pay them to leave.