• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Poll: What do we think we'll see announced?

What do we think we'll see announced soon?  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Jonesy Bull
3 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Can you ask your source what the holdup is? Unemployed coach who only wants to work for us and we've only interviewed one person. Should be a slam dunk.

Thats why I was thinking maybe one of Clemson boys gets an interview since they are only just now available to talk to us.  But we dont know since this all secretive.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Days Won:  469

16 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Can you ask your source what the holdup is? Unemployed coach who only wants to work for us and we've only interviewed one person. Should be a slam dunk.

Another misrepresentation, but I like the humor value.

Leavitt has interviewed elsewhere.  You sound like those dumbasses that tried to vilify him when he wanted to spend time with his mom, but ultimately went back to work - suggesting he lied because he went back to work..."what about mom?"   LOL.

Unemployed.  LOL...  You're having too much fun.  You don't have to disparage just because you'd prefer a different option.

Leavitt is on many lists and is seemingly a favorite at Colorado State.  I think for his own well being he wants the decision to come faster.  He can't wait forever while jobs are being filled.  Does he want to work only for USF - of course not and you know that.  Is it his first preference?  Perhaps.

And JTrue, you know it's not a slam dunk.   There are so many approvals.  It could be underway, it might not be underway. 

For all of us:  Don't callously disparage any of the candidates, one of them will be the next head coach.  It's probably better to not paint yourself into a corner now.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 minute ago, Brad said:

Another misrepresentation, but I like the humor value.

Leavitt has interviewed elsewhere.  You sound like those dumbasses that tried to vilify him when he wanted to spend time with his mom, but ultimately went back to work - suggesting he lied because he went back to work..."what about mom?"   LOL.

Unemployed.  LOL...  You're having too much fun.  You don't have to disparage just because you'd prefer a different option.

Leavitt is on many lists and is seemingly a favorite at Colorado State.  I think for his own well being he wants the decision to come faster.  He can't wait forever while jobs are being filled.  Does he want to work only for USF - of course not and you know that.  Is it his first preference?  Perhaps.

And JTrue, you know it's not a slam dunk.   There are so many approvals.  It could be underway, it might not be underway. 

For all of us:  Don't callously disparage any of the candidates, one of them will be the next head coach.  It's probably better to not paint yourself into a corner now.

Well, he is unemployed, so we don't/didn't have to wait for his team's game so as to not be a distraction. There is a post on here about him being the only coach we're interviewing. He posted a picture of a beach. JG and DW are out of the picture. Someone else explained how hiring xCJL means the donors come back and so does attendance. The fan base has never been this excited before.

And I'm fine with the Jim coming back. Lane was my first choice.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I am fine if CJL comes back. There are many advantages to doing this...especially in getting the fans to games. However, I still think we go the assistant coach route at the time. MK just does seem like he makes decisions on emotion or what people may want. Tomorrow should be a very interesting day...

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,334
  • Days Won:  43

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I am fine if CJL comes back. There are many advantages to doing this...especially in getting the fans to games. However, I still think we go the assistant coach route at the time. MK just does seem like he makes decisions on emotion or what people may want. Tomorrow should be a very interesting day...

If it is tomorrow I will probably not be able to go to sleep tonight.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Rocky Style said:

Did they announce an announcement?  I'm in Italy with no awareness of football.

Not even Futbol?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,231
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, Thebullsfan said:

Jim is 100% in the mix. There has only been one interview as of this moment that has occured and that was early last week. 

#PlayFastScoreFaster NEVER HAPPENED

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,006
  • Days Won:  38

2 hours ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

#PlayFastScoreFaster NEVER HAPPENED

3rd down, punt faster.  Walk to car faster.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1