• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BE and opponent games this week

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  164
  • Content Count:  1,386
  • Days Won:  0

What are your thoughts on the BE and opponent games this week and how they will affect USF?

Rutgers @Syracuse 12pm

#7 Miami @Temple 1pm

FAMU @#22 @S. Carolina St. 1:30pm

#19 Louisville @#26 W. Virginia 3:30pm

#8 Penn St @ Michigan 3:30pm

UCONN @Cincinnati 4pm

UCF @So. Miss 7pm

Kizarvexis

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

What are your thoughts on the BE and opponent games this week and how they will affect USF?

Rutgers @Syracuse 12pm

#7 Miami @Temple 1pm

UCONN @Cincinnati 4pm

UCF @So. Miss 7pm

Kizarvexis

I think Syracuse will win, effectively removing Rutgers from the Big East chase, if they already aren't.

Miami wins big.

I think SC State will win.  No effect on us.

I want Louisville to win as we have already beaten them and they are the highest ranked team in the Big East.  I think West Virginia will win, making next week's game huge.

UCONN beats Cincy, stays in the Big East hunt.

I'd like to see UCF win, but I think it will be USM.

Rutgers @Syracuse 12pm

- Rutgers has some good team speed, especially on offense, and Syracuse is struggling.  That being said, the Orange are desperate for a win, and Rutgers may be feeling the effects of their loss to WVU last week.  Expect a close game, possibly into overtime.  Syracuse 31 - Rutgers 28.

#7 Miami @Temple 1pm

- This could be a worse beating than Duke had, although Duke was a conference win and Temple means nothing to the 'Canes.  Miami should cruise, the only question will be if Temple can score on the 'Canes third string defense in the 4th quarter.  Miami 55 - Temple 3

- A FAMU win here would help USF's SOS as the BCS SOS counts losses by I-AA teams as part of the opponent's wins and losses.  However, I would not expect a ranked I-AA team to lose at home to the rebuilding Rattlers.  South Carolina State 35 - Florida A&M 14.

- This is a very big game for USF Fans.  The Winner will be a Top 20 team.  While a UofL win would remove another undefeated conference team, leaving USF and maybe U Conn undefeated in conference play -- it would leave two one-loss teams.  It may be better for USF if WVU wins, setting the stage for a big game in Tampa next week.  Also, since the game is in Morgantown, the Mountaineers will be fired up.  West Virginia 40 - Louisville 31.

- This would be a GREAT game to watch.  The resurgent Lions fresh off a win over Ohio State going in to the Big House against a weakened Michigan team.  This game is ripe for an upset.  While I really want PSU to win out, it will be hard for UM to lose two games in a row at home.  Michigan 24 - Penn State 21.

UCONN @Cincinnati 4pm

- I think this might be the only game that Cincinnati has the chance to win.  The Bearcats are beaten and down. The Huskies have not proven themselves and are playing on the road with a freshman QB.  To be sure, Cincinnati is a bad team this year -- but even a bad team can pull an upset.  Put 8 in the box and make 'em throw.  Cincinnati 20 - U Conn 10.

UCF @So. Miss 7pm

- Southern Miss is not the same Southern Miss from last year.  Tulsa beat them at home last week.  If the Golden Hurricane can go into Hattiesburg and win, maybe the Golden Knights can follow suit.  Plus O'Leary has his team on a 3-game WINNING streak.  Go figure.  I'll be a big Knights fan this week 'cause I HATE Southern Miss.  Central Florida 20 - Southern Mississippi 16.

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Syracuse 28

Rutgers 12

UM 48

temple 3

famu 14

sc 38

lville 35

wvu 24

psu 27

mich20

conn 41

cincy 24

ucf 28

smiss 17

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  618

i wish i could find that post from a goofball Ville fan that said to "not even think about Louisville scoring less than 40" in the prediction contest thread...what a clown  ::)

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  958

Syracuse 31

Rutgers 20

UM 55

temple 0

famu 7

sc 28

lville 44

wvu 20