• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

Nothing Official Yet but....

5 minutes ago, usf97 said:

I don’t really know how you can grade the hire. There was really no way to grade Antigua at the time either. These assistants typically are either amazing or terrible.

All we can hope is that USF due for a home run hire in football. 

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just talked to a couple friends in admin.  Nothing official yet, so things can change.  But if negotiations go ok and everyone is onboard, we can expect the return of CJL.  

Collin supports Hillary Clinton. What else needs to be said. Still like him - he’s just confused politically on what works for America. 

Some of their posters have said the same thing.  I sure hope they make the announcement soon.  According to commercials, If this thing lasts longer than four hours, I have to see a doctor!

Posted Images

I was hoping Leavitt would come back for sentimental reasons, but also like the Scott hire. He was #2 behind Leavitt. Honestly though nobody knows how Leavitt 2.0 would have turned out. All these coaching hires are a gamble. 

4 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

Some of y'all are: 

Dallas Mavericks Sport GIF by Twitter

If he can pull a couple of recruits over this class, and get some good folks under him he will be fine. I hope he can maintain his solid recruiting and develop the guys here. The spring game should be interesting 

1 minute ago, Rex Havoc said:

I was hoping Leavitt would come back for sentimental reasons, but also like the Scott hire. He was #2 behind Leavitt. Honestly though nobody knows how Leavitt 2.0 would have turned out. All these coaching hires are a gamble. 

I agree that Leavitt may have failed with winning. However at least we fire him legitimately and gives everyone more closure to all this crazy Leavitt back to USF stuff. Now I have no doubt that we will hear all this again if the next coach fails. 

Just now, Bull Daly said:

I agree that Leavitt may have failed with winning. However at least we fire him legitimately and gives everyone more closure to all this crazy Leavitt back to USF stuff. Now I have no doubt that we will hear all this again if the next coach fails. 

Or when the next coach gets poached by a p5 team. I’m going in confident that Scott will have us winning again. I never really liked xccs...too old fashioned. 

1 minute ago, Rex Havoc said:

Or when the next coach gets poached by a p5 team. I’m going in confident that Scott will have us winning again. I never really liked xccs...too old fashioned. 

Hope we win! USF is due 

2 minutes ago, USF968 said:

Does Chad Morris come in as our OC?

I would like to believe this is a possibility. Since the current USF president did come from SMU.   

17 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

Would love Leavitt as a Defensive Coordinator. He's done great at every stop. Even made Colorado relevant for a year.