Jump to content
Site News
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
wesleywillis

Nothing Official Yet but....

Recommended Posts

Sounds like Kelly wanted scott from the get go, scott held out for mizzou or arky, didnt get it, kelly spoke to CJL in interim, scott came open

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hm101 said:

10am is for who exactly? Which coaches?

per the article:
We have heard that an announcement is expected sometime Monday, as a team meeting at USF has been called at 10 a.m. for the players and coaching staff to be told the news of Scott's hire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone already updated Jeff Scott’s wiki page. 
 

Guess we’ll find out soon. 
I hope Leavitt didnt resign from FSU seeking the USF job and MK reneged on him. I think Leavitt is the better hire. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love being the 3rd choice. Sounds like he will bolt the first chance he gets. 

Sorry this is not a good hire folks.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“Fire Jeff Scott” has a nice ring to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, hm101 said:

Love being the 3rd choice. Sounds like he will bolt the first chance he gets. 

Sorry this is not a good hire folks.

I kind of feel the same, but most hires will be looking for their next stop. 
 

I hope he doesn’t bomb like Antigua did. 

Edited by Gismo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dausfbulls11 said:

Sounds like Kelly wanted scott from the get go, scott held out for mizzou or arky, didnt get it, kelly spoke to CJL in interim, scott came open

Sounds to me like a Rental. We better get the insurance on this one...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Gismo said:

Someone already updated Jeff Scott’s wiki page. 
 

Guess we’ll find out soon. 
I hope Leavitt didnt resign from FSU seeking the USF job and MK reneged on him. I think Leavitt is the better hire. 

BoT/Press blocked Jim from being the coach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t really know how you can grade the hire. There was really no way to grade Antigua at the time either. These assistants typically are either amazing or terrible.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Thebullsfan said:

BoT/Press blocked Jim from being the coach.

USF always finds a way to USF it all up it seems. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Members do not see this ad, Register today


×
×
  • Create New...