• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Nothing Official Yet but....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,231
  • Days Won:  25

23 hours ago, T-Man said:

Whether or not it happens, the excitement this has generated is better than anything football related in the last two years.

All we know is when the hire happens most of the fans  will want CJL and many fans that left for an unjust firing will come back. If we get another coach I will support him, but the expectations are win or leave. WE cannot have another coach that has us regress from a 4-8 season.

Edited by TheGreatOutlaw

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

On 12/7/2019 at 3:31 PM, wesleywillis said:

Just talked to a couple friends in admin.  Nothing official yet, so things can change.  But if negotiations go ok and everyone is onboard, we can expect the return of CJL.  

You, sir, have no idea what you are talking about.  Way to hijack the entire board, based on nothing.

Leavitt was never under serious consideration.  

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

You, sir, have no idea what you are talking about.  Way to hijack the entire board, based on nothing.

Leavitt was never under serious consideration.  

I'll refute that. Heard some real good inside info and details I had never posted. It could've happened, but went Scott. No big deal. I know some of the stuff I heard was rock solid. 

• ???? 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  0

This is great no one knows anything. This is almost as good as the Big 12 expansion rumors: where is Tuxedoyoda MHver3 when we need them. 

Edited by Bullrush33

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,505
  • Days Won:  422

23 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Think the only way to win them back now is to finally win a conference title. With a first time HC, it may take awhile lol

Only way to win them back is to hire CJL back or maybe, get to a P5 ...... USF by itself apparently isn't good enough for them.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, MSBulls said:

I'll refute that. Heard some real good inside info and details I had never posted. It could've happened, but went Scott. No big deal. I know some of the stuff I heard was rock solid. 

Not only that, but I actually confirmed a piece myself. With someone through Leavitt. There are some holes, but I know for a fact some things I heard were true. 100%. Again, you can look through my posts. I never claimed it was going to happen, just hoped. But I know some stuff for sure. 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,334
  • Days Won:  43

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Only way to win them back is to hire CJL back or maybe, get to a P5 ...... USF by itself apparently isn't good enough for them.

I’m already starting to warm up to the hire as long as I can keep referencing Back to the Future movies. back to the future great scott GIF

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  27

I just got off the phone with my friend to ask what happened.  Like I said, things change.  

There was interest in Scott since last week, but by Thursday it was clear we were being slow walked.  

Leavitt was already clearly interested so USF put some feelers out and everything started to come together.   By mid-day Saturday, after some meetings and phone calls it was looking like it would happen.  A meeting with the trustee was planned for early this week and Leavitt would come in to negotiate mid this week.  Around Saturday evening, Scott’s agent again reaches out to MK and things started to move fast again.  

There are some hurt feelings and they are trying to find a way to have CJL involved in the program, but nobody expects it to work out. Not sure what the deal is with Scott falling off and then popping up.  

Edited by wesleywillis

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  993

4 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

This is great no one knows anything. This is almost as good as the Big 12 expansion rumors: where is Tuxedoyoda MHver3 when we need them. 

Big 12 rumors like UCF to big 12 was a done deal. 🤣

Surely anyone who was a part of those rumors would never have an ounce of credibility here after that 😂

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

All this from a guy with 15 posts. Smells fishy.