Jump to content
Site News
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
wesleywillis

Nothing Official Yet but....

Recommended Posts

It is initially disturbing that we had to wait to see if he was getting the mizz or ark job before he “settled” on us....oh well life of a G5 i guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brad said:

The more important Twitter search will uncover the hundreds+ of Bulls fans that want to come back with Jim Leavitt and support the Bulls again.

They're not Bulls fans, they're Leavitt fans, probably have Colorado and Oregon hoodies in their closets ...... but they will be welcomed back if/when the time comes.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Triple B said:

They're not Bulls fans, they're Leavitt fans, probably have Colorado and Oregon hoodies in their closets ...... but they will be welcomed back if/when the time comes.

Think the only way to win them back now is to finally win a conference title. With a first time HC, it may take awhile lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dausfbulls11 said:

It is initially disturbing that we had to wait to see if he was getting the mizz or ark job before he “settled” on us....oh well life of a G5 i guess

Exactly.  That’s where we’re at in life and if he leaves in 3 years ala Frost or Norvell I’ll wish him well and enjoy our conference championships and move on to the next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, TallyBull said:

Jeff Scott doesn’t call the plays at Clemson, Jason Elliott does. If it is Jeff, I’m not too excited about it, but I hope he proves me wrong.

Same

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

They're not Bulls fans, they're Leavitt fans, probably have Colorado and Oregon hoodies in their closets ...... but they will be welcomed back if/when the time comes.

Just checked... Don't have any of those hoodies except for USF gear. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Vivadiscordia said:

But guys... I was told by a random internet user, who had a dubious record of inside sources, that Leavitt was ironing out a contract to come back.

How in the world could any other possibility be playing out now???!!!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was fun while it lasted. I look forward to see what Jeff Scott can do here. Hopefully, he leaves the program better than when he inherited it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ghostbuster said:

But guys... I was told by a random internet user, who had a dubious record of inside sources, that Leavitt was ironing out a contract to come back.

How in the world could any other possibility be playing out now???!!!

xCJL was the only interview from what I heard.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dang this is actually awesome all the way around

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Members do not see this ad, Register today


×
×
  • Create New...