• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

GOT TO DO THIS...NAVY MOMENT

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

🇺🇸  THIS ISN'T A CONFERENCE ISSUE EXCEPT THAT THE NAVAL ACADEMY IS ONE OF OUR FELLOW TEAM'S. THIS MORNING HERE IN PENSACOLA A SHOOTER KILLED SEVERAL PEOPLE AND WOUNDED OTHERS AT NAVAL AIR STATION PENSACOLA. MAYBE WE CAN ALL TAKE A MOMENT AND REMEMBER THOSE WHO HAVE DIED OR WOUNDED. THIS COMMUNITY IS ONE WITH THE BASE AND ALL IT'S GREAT PEOPLE. THIS TRAGEDY WILL RESONATE THROUGH THE ACADEMY AND OTHER SERVICES AND THEIR FAMILIES. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,320
  • Days Won:  10

Yup.  I was stationed just down the road at Hurlburt Fld.  That whole area is military oriented.  Already prayed for them.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

On 12/7/2019 at 8:33 AM, Grateful Dad said:

Yup.  I was stationed just down the road at Hurlburt Fld.  That whole area is military oriented.  Already prayed for them.

Hurlburt. Friend of mine is a Capt there. I once would call these attacks/killings tragedies crazy but now it is what it is...Evil. I'm sure this hits home for you with your service past. Once lived in south Santa Rosa Co. wasn't to far from Hurlburt. Some nights we would hear the explosions taking place over at Eglin area while they honed their skills....