• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

Leavitt actually in the Mix?

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy sheet... thanks for all the "love" everybody.. lol. I wont name the people involved but I can tell you my source is a long time assistant coach of the said h.s. head coach who was at the dinner w

So I just dusted this off and hung it back on my office wall today... Please come home.

that should be in the Leavitt Shrine surrounded by green and gold candles and a sacrificial altar....we must appease the football gods....

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, chrisdashley said:

So it dusted this off and hung it back on my office wall today... Please come home.

Resizer_15754777467170.jpg

that should be in the Leavitt Shrine surrounded by green and gold candles and a sacrificial altar....we must appease the football gods....

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

This is true, but it's not the whole story.  xCWT went 4-8 and started 1-3 with Flowers on the team.  If his hand wasn't forced, wouldn't he have implemented his, "OWN" offense during the off-season between 2014 and 2015 instead of during the Syracuse game?

If he gets hired, I hope he's flexible enough to adjust the offense to his players, I'm just not totally convinced that he is.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2016/11/29/13758250/willie-taggart-oregon-football-head-coach-south-florida

Do a little reading.....

5 minutes ago, chrisdashley said:

So I just dusted this off and hung it back on my office wall today... Please come home.

Nice.....

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Bullshiznitz said:

https://twitter.com/MiNombreEsTommy/status/1202239096145494016

Don't know this guys contacts, but interesting...(sorry couldn't figure out how to make the twitter post just appear in here)

@TakeItOrLeavitt ?

• Upvote 1

I have a cap, football and coozy signed by CJL.  Will save me time not having to stand in line to get the new coach to sign them.  

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, chrisdashley said:

I have one of those, too. But, mine is right next to a picture of my high school girlfriend and another of my Little League district championship team.

8 minutes ago, OncomingStorm said:

Well per his Twitter, he is a member here.

Perhaps he can elaborate in this thread?

Maybe it was Beastie and he will post one of his famous “It was I who predicted” posts

4 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I have one of those, too. But, mine is right next to a picture of my high school girlfriend and another of my Little League district championship team.

That's cool you still have those old photos on your wall. 😁

4 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I have a cap, football and coozy signed by CJL.  Will save me time not having to stand in line to get the new coach to sign them.  

I've still have the Goat logo hat I bought as a student and an old school jersey signed

• Upvote 1