• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

KJ Sails Speaks

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

24 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

Who is Tony Elliott 

missy elliot 90s GIF
the lost son of Missy Elliot?

4 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

missy elliot 90s GIF
the lost son of Missy Elliot?

Vibes Body Positivity GIF by Missy Elliott

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

9 hours ago, Skingraft said:

you mean we wouldn't have 7 step dropbacks anymore?? I will miss Bell.......

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

21 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

you mean we wouldn't have 7 step dropbacks anymore?? I will miss Bell.......

Next season he was going to invent the 14 step drop, the guy is a genius after all he won a DII championship once and we all know all the greats that have done that. Like what’s his face, that other guy and who the **** is that.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Just now, puc86 said:

Next season he was going to invent the 14 step drop, the guy is a genius after all he won a DII championship once and we all know all the greats that have done that. Like what’s his face, that other guy and who the **** is that.

it was painful watching his offense this year. how anybody could excuse him for this mess is beyond me. not saying we had the personnel to have a high powered offense but we were awful and never got better throughout the year.

2 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

it was painful watching his offense this year. how anybody could excuse him for this mess is beyond me. not saying we had the personnel to have a high powered offense but we were awful and never got better throughout the year.

Closeted Gator fans or people that bought him as the savior, hook, line and sinker and can’t accept the reality of his time here are the only things I can think of as reasons they can’t accept the truth about his time here.

42 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Closeted Gator fans or people that bought him as the savior, hook, line and sinker and can’t accept the reality of his time here are the only things I can think of as reasons they can’t accept the truth about his time here.

Painful to watch

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Days Won:  10

54 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Brother, I won't try to reason with you on this but from what I have read on here, some of us can't be forced into either one of those categories.  Some of us believe that we don't know what he could have accomplished because the injuries, the HC we had, the new system, etc.  I neither thought he was a savior and I certainly am not a Gator fan (if I see you, you get an atomic wedgie for that one).

Here's a thought.  We both would like to see CJL back. Some want Elliot, Scott, etc.  I say we take our favorite candidate and commit to giving him the same chance to prove themselves that we gave Bell.  I think that's fair.

Just now, Grateful Dad said:

Brother, I won't try to reason with you on this but from what I have read on here, some of us can't be forced into either one of those categories.  Some of us believe that we don't know what he could have accomplished because the injuries, the HC we had, the new system, etc.  I neither thought he was a savior and I certainly am not a Gator fan (if I see you, you get an atomic wedgie for that one).

Here's a thought.  We both would like to see CJL back. Some want Elliot, Scott, etc.  I say we take our favorite candidate and commit to giving him the same chance to prove themselves that we gave Bell.  I think that's fair.

He had the opportunity to do better but he is married to his system. We have gone down this path before and no one is building a pro style offensive line here. Even while laying on this coaching regimes death bed KB was still preaching the success of his offense and staying the course, this would have been a fools errand that we are lucky we only chased for one season this time.