• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Rut-Row Here Comes Slick Willie!!!! He’s Getting Warmer!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,709
  • Days Won:  23

1 minute ago, GaUSFBull said:

That's what it comes down to.  They expect USF's football coach to be here forever (as long as we're winning) at the exclusion of all others.  

It's that last part that is the hangup, and irrationally so.

it really is strange. the guy left his alma mater to come here and there was nothing wrong with that.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

12 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

I mean I've built my career on moving around with work and fixing/rebuilding companies. I am currently the happiest I can remember me being outside of the office in a long time. I also don't see me staying in the Vegas area forever because at some point another company is going to pay me more to move else where. Later on down the road I may end up moving back because, again happiest I've been, the thing is career ambition and happiness/quality of life do not typically go hand in hand. My motto has typically been "you never know what the right place for you is until you try it" CWT tried Oregon and he tried Tally, and he wasn't happy. Same can be said for me in my adult life/career; Tampa(happy), Naples(not so happy), Twin Falls, ID(hated it), LA(loved and hated it for many reasons), Seattle(realized why I went to college on the other side of the country), Spokane(had 70 inches of snow my one year there and I had a sports car, hated it) and now Vegas(absolutely love it), within the next 3 years I will most likely be in one of Denver, Austin, Chicago or Kalispell; maybe I'll hate it and pine to move back to Vegas or maybe I will fall in love with a new city I won't know until I try it. 

Maybe Tags sticks around forever or maybe he doesn't, but if he leaves us for another opportunity he will once again have left us in a better position than he found us. I don't see a problem with that.

I agree completely but don’t blow smoke up our ass and pretend that this is now your dream job, just say I think I can make it work and here is why. Pretending that you are pining for this job and feel regret is  disingenuous and means you think we are stupid.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I agree completely but don’t blow smoke up our ass and pretend that this is now your dream job, just say I think I can make it work and here is why. Pretending that you are pining for this job and feel regret is  disingenuous and means you think we are stupid.

Bro... Have you ever had smoke blown up your ass? Don't knock it until you rock it.... It may be the first time you ever have your **** cough...

• Haha 1

Just now, puc86 said:

did he say this was his dream job? can't he feel that he made a mistake and admit it?

I'm sure he has learned a lot about big time football programs and their unrealistic expectations.

Maybe he see the fact that we paid Strong as much as FSU paid him this year and we are a far more pleasant program to work for.

Maybe if we had actually ponied up the money in the first place he would never have left.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Wow.  I'm sort of speechless with this.  

Did CWT bang your gf at some point?  Or personally wrong you in some other way?  

Why can't he look back on his time at USF and realize how good he had it here?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

If we hire CWT we may get about 5-6 years out of him, if he’s winning. His son will be entering 8th grade so he should stay through hs, which is what he’s saying. After that who knows

Just now, GaUSFBull said:

Wow.  I'm sort of speechless with this.  

Did CWT bang your gf at some point?  Or personally wrong you in some other way?  

Why can't he look back on his time at USF and realize how good he had it here?

especially considering we just paid Strong the same amount he got paid to get crapped on at FSU.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

...you think we are stupid.

Eh, maybe he comes here from time to time.

2 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

If we hire CWT we may get about 5-6 years out of him, if he’s winning. His son will be entering 8th grade so he should stay through hs, which is what he’s saying. After that who knows

he has a son that is a senior 3 star QB.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

he has a son that is a senior 3 star QB.

And he already has an offer from FSU. He must be decent.