• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rut-Row Here Comes Slick Willie!!!! He’s Getting Warmer!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

So now that now that this is the one place he could conceivably come back to it was his happiest time? :throwup:

When you got no one but your ex-wife it happens 😂

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,215
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, USFBULL_08 said:

For which job?

I believe these are the openings as of today:

Arkansas
Boston College
Florida State - not happening
Missouri
New Mexico
Old Dominion
Ole Miss
UNLV
USF
UTSA

Sooo what options does he really have in CFB...

The PR campaign doesn’t have to target a specific job this cycle to be a success. It’s more about getting his name back in the mix to show that people are open to working with him again. That he’s not totally damaged goods, and try and create some type of media buzz post-FSU. 

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Maybe Willie can pay for this part of the IPF, hell even put his name on it:

"Stunning entry lobby and multi-purpose recruiting space"

https://giving.usf.edu/where/usf-system/athletics/usf-football-center

I'd take him back gladly if he was literally that invested in this program.If he had this facility, I think he could do pretty well on the recruiting trail, maybe even better than his first go-round here.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

When you got no one but your ex-wife it happens 😂

hahahahaha it would just be easier to swallow if he would just be honest, he wants to be here because its his best option and not because he was living on cloud 9. People that are living their best and happiest life don't leave for Oregon and CWT is only pining for USF because we are now his best option. If he ends up being our best option, there are worse options out there, then so be it but he can STFU with his wanting to actually be here this time nonsense. He is a whore, not that there is anything wrong with that and I am one too, and you cannot turn a whore into a house wife. His desire to be here will last exactly as long as it takes for someone else to come calling. 

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Note in that TDS article "Sources close to former South Florida Bulls head coach Willie Taggart told The Daily Stampede that he’s very interested in returning to Tampa as the next head coach."

You see where this is coming from correct? Confirms this doesn't tell us anything about which way MK is leaning so this is just noise. 

I am sure sources close to Steve Spurrier could say his visits to Tampa were the happiest times in his life in order to get Scott Spurrier a set up gig. 

Media noise. 

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

How would Taggart know this was the happiest place if he didn't leave and find out? To some people it ain't all about the money. Maybe Taggart thought it was and realizes now that money's not the answer to happiness, although he's got a truckload of it.

VPMK said he wants someone to share his vision of USF football. I trust that he'll make the right decision.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

9 minutes ago, usf97 said:

Note in that TDS article "Sources close to former South Florida Bulls head coach Willie Taggart told The Daily Stampede that he’s very interested in returning to Tampa as the next head coach."

You see where this is coming from correct? Confirms this doesn't tell us anything about which way MK is leaning so this is just noise. 

I am sure sources close to Steve Spurrier could say his visits to Tampa were the happiest times in his life in order to get Scott Spurrier a set up gig. 

Media noise. 

except they are fanboys not media. Joey Knight reported that representatives from USF have been in contact with former Bulls coach WT about his old job.

• Content Count:  237
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, SpeedBull said:

All due respect....Jim Leavitt would never, ever work under Willie Taggart at USF. For the record, I am in the bring Leavitt back as head coach camp....I’m also in the never bring Taggart back camp....all this said it’s a long shot that Leavitt comes back at all...much less as an employee of Willie Taggart at the program he built. Head Coach or nothing for Leavitt.

This

• Content Count:  237
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Triple B said:

So maybe we should hire back the coach we just let go who is 74-53 ....?

Do you think that hiring a 56-62 coach is a good idea?  

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

2 minutes ago, negron2002 said:

Do you think that hiring a 56-62 coach is a good idea?  

if that's Taggart's record then yes. Obviously anyone smart enough would look at the trends in records. not the total.

he was recruiting for FSU so I'm sure he can get a good class. He even had the #1 AAC class his first year here the last time.