Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today

****, is Joey for us or again us?

12 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

****, is Joey for us or again us?

He's always been against us. sad baby GIF

3 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

He's always been against us. sad baby GIF

I know this is going to open up a can of worms, but I reallly don't understand all the JK hate.

I really don't think he is against us.  He is not a USF cheerleader, but is that really his job.  I see him more as neutral.

I think he could do a little better job at breaking USF athletic news.  He seems to be a little lazy at times.  That type of criticism I get, but I don't think he is against us like BMM use to be. 

44 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I know this is going to open up a can of worms, but I reallly don't understand all the JK hate.

I really don't think he is against us.  He is not a USF cheerleader, but is that really his job.  I see him more as neutral.

I think he could do a little better job at breaking USF athletic news.  He seems to be a little lazy at times.  That type of criticism I get, but I don't think he is against us like BMM use to be. 

You obviously don't do Sarcasm but, JK is lazy and could do better with his choice of writing style and headlines.

7 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

You obviously don't do Sarcasm but, JK is lazy and could do better with his choice of writing style and headlines.

Watch out critiquing the Chaucer of the Gulf 

It doesn’t bother me. We sort of deserve what we get. 

He's trying to be the next McMurphy... I bet he's a nice guy, just trying to get clicks

16 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

I didn't think you were being sarcastic.  I know alot of people really don't like JK.  I get it, compared to the other dude we use to have (can't remember his name), he was on top of it.....JK is lazy.

2 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I didn't think you were being sarcastic.  I know alot of people really don't like JK.  I get it, compared to the other dude we use to have (can't remember his name), he was on top of it.....JK is lazy.

Well, I don't dislike JK. I just think that he has some personal issues and has yet to decide if he wants to be a true reporter or just a peddler of innuendo.