• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watch Party Release

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880
  • Days Won:  0

what is the capacity of the sundome. I dont want to drive down 45 miles to be sent home and not get reception on the radio

you mean to tell me that you can't pick up 970am up in Brooksville?

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307

I really want to go to this but I offered to work.  For some reason I thought the game was at 7.  Now I'm going to have to tell her that hmm, I'll make up some excuse.  ;D

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511

The Oracle printed an article as well promoting the event.

http://www.usforacle.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2005/10/13/434e4d0ceb237

A little surprise from the Athletic Department

by Mike Camunas

October 13, 2005

The USF athletic department came through.

They knew the troubles that were brewing with the ESPN 360 channel  the high-speed internet channel which was the only broadcast of Saturday’s USF at Pittsburgh game.

Saturday’s game will now be shown on a giant screen in the Sun Dome, available for students and fans to watch.

Admission and parking will be free of charge, and the event is sponsored by University Financial Service, USF’s Athletics partner in Student Loan Consolidation.

Entry 3 on the southeast corner of the Sun Dome will open at 1:30 p.m. and gametime is at 2 p.m.

Sun Dome concession stands will be open, and there will be appearances by the USF SunDolls and cheerleaders.

Put me in coach: Former USF football player DeAndrew Rubin signed with the Detroit Lions on Wednesday and will participate on the practice squad.

 Mike Camunas

Guest S.  Bien

I'll be there with a couple other guys.  I just want to know if the concessions being open means beer as well?  If not then we'll need to pack the cooler for the pre-game, and halftime.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

2500 likely...5000 max

Guest S.  Bien

On campus, I definitely agree with Doug on this one.  If they can get any decent student interest it could climb above 5,000.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Agreed... should be a good turnout.  The students have been great all year.  If there is beer being sold... we should have plenty of people at the dome.  Not sure what capacity is for the horseshoe setup... probaby 7-8k.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

I'm glad we can watch this but I have one complaint which really is not related.  It's the game time.  2PM.  There are 3 good games on broadcast TV at 3:30 - UF/LSU, UL@WVU, & USC@ND.  I'm bringing my 3.5" TV to trak scores.  I've written it once.  This should be a noon or 7pm game time.