• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jim Leavitt Factor....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,341
  • Days Won:  0

10 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You telling me Jimbo is above the almighty dollar? Attention? Redemption? If he was offered a BCS job he would have taken it. 

Obviously he can't take a BCS job since they don't exist.

The point is you have no idea.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Obviously he can't take a BCS job since they don't exist.

The point is you have no idea.

Sorry meant FCS job and there have been multitudes of these that have existed since his firing and I’ve never heard his name ever in consideration. You have no idea either but I have clearly given you a viable consideration into the possibility that he has not been offered. It’s simple human greed and emotion that 99.9% of college coaches have. You must be Jim’s brother...sorry to upset you...

Edited by NewEnglandBull

23 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Sorry meant FCS job and there have been multitudes of these that have existed since his firing and I’ve never heard his name ever in consideration. You have no idea either but I have clearly given you a viable consideration into the possibility that he has not been offered. It’s simple human greed and emotion that 99.9% of college coaches have. You must be Jim’s brother...sorry to upset you...

I guess you hear every job offer on the planet? In reality, you only here public offerings or names being thrown out for jobs by agents. Then parrot them on here.

I offered a couple of reasons why he wouldn't and I'm sure there are plenty more. I crossed your "viable" consideration off my list after I used my brain when I considered his history coaching.

You've already been wrong once this week with Strong and now you're spouting off claiming you know exactly what you are talking about with Jim. I guess it might be some complex with trying to be captain of the message board.

6 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

I guess you hear every job offer on the planet? In reality, you only here public offerings or names being thrown out for jobs by agents. Then parrot them on here.

I offered a couple of reasons why he wouldn't and I'm sure there are plenty more. I crossed your "viable" consideration off my list after I used my brain when I considered his history coaching.

You've already been wrong once this week with Strong and now you're spouting off claiming you know exactly what you are talking about with Jim. I guess it might be some complex with trying to be captain of the message board.

Whatever junior. I was clear in my position that if the university did not have the money Strong would not be fired...they got the money and he was. The position I took was the same as many others on this board. Must be nice to crawl out of your hole with your whopping 600 posts and call me out. I’ve NEVER said my thoughts on Jimbo were fact...they are my opinion. Good lord man this is a message board it is predicated on opinions. Just because our opinions differ does not mean you have to jump in people’s shitt. Sounds like you are just pissed I post a lot. If you don’t like what I have to say just block me or ignore me...I really don’t give a **** either way..Now run along....

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  472

This program is at deaths door CJL would bring bring massive jolt of support which we need . What is the down side currently this job is trash ...No big names are coming ....maybe he feels returning would restore his name and complete the circle. Maybe he wants to be home near his 94 year old mom. I think it's a bold yet safe move...something that rarely exists. I'm all for it .

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

2 hours ago, Brad said:

No doubt.   Judy's weakness was compromised.  Her legacy hinged on her ability to demonize the head football coach.  Let's move on.

That's ******* ********. Her legacy was made with academics and research.

2 hours ago, Brad said:

No doubt.   Judy's weakness was compromised.  Her legacy hinged on her ability to demonize the head football coach.  Let's move on.

That's ******* ********. Her legacy was made with academics and research.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  167

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Whatever junior. I was clear in my position that if the university did not have the money Strong would not be fired...they got the money and he was. The position I took was the same as many others on this board. Must be nice to crawl out of your hole with your whopping 600 posts and call me out. Just because our opinions differ does not mean you have to jump in people’s shitt. Sounds like you are just pissed I post a lot. If you don’t like what I have to say just block me. Now run along....

I don't know about him but I don't come here a lot because I think you're an internet bully, and I get sick of listening to you.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,334
  • Days Won:  43

3 minutes ago, gullibull said:

This program is at deaths door CJL would bring bring massive jolt of support which we need . What is the down side currently this job is trash ...No big names are coming ....maybe he feels returning would restore his name and complete the circle. Maybe he wants to be home near his 94 year old mom. I think it's a bold yet safe move...something that rarely exists. I'm all for it .

Hopefully he brings Larry Scott with him to take over when he retires. Would be cool to see 

10 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Whatever junior. I was clear in my position that if the university did not have the money Strong would not be fired...they got the money and he was. The position I took was the same as many others on this board. Must be nice to crawl out of your hole with your whopping 600 posts and call me out. I’ve NEVER said my thoughts on Jimbo were fact...they are my opinion. Good lord man this is a message board it is predicated on opinions. Just because our opinions differ does not mean you have to jump in people’s shitt. Sounds like you are just pissed I post a lot. If you don’t like what I have to say just block me or ignore me...I really don’t give a **** either way..Now run along....

Whatever you say Captain. You're shook.

11 minutes ago, keith S said:

I don't know about him but I don't come here a lot because I think you're an internet bully, and I get sick of listening to you.

Then you are not on this board enough. I express my opinion on all matters. 99% of the time I am in full support of what is posted by others. My stand against CJL seems to hit a nerve. Oh well...I would rather you be here than not so just block me and enjoy the others. It’s just a message board no skin off my back. 

5 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Whatever you say Captain. You're shook.

Hope to see you sometime on this board other than when a coach gets fired...unreal how people are sensitive of Jimbo Leavitt...😂. and next time please refer to me as “Oh captain my captain”...😂 bye-bye...

Edited by NewEnglandBull