• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jim Leavitt Factor....

Guest Jonesy Bull
6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

More coaches get hired with far worse resumes than CJL than get hired with more baggage. He has been nothing but successful and loved everywhere he has coached.

I love CJL and what he did for us and wish all that crap never happened.

Im talking about he has never been offered a HC position again and there must be a reason for that.  It cant be solely on how he was dismissed here.  Yes for some schools but certainly not all.

Maybe he doesnt desire to be a HC again.....except for maybe here?  I dont know whats in his head.

Guest Jonesy Bull
11 minutes ago, puc86 said:

More coaches get hired with far worse resumes than CJL than get hired with more baggage. He has been nothing but successful and loved everywhere he has coached.

Your first sentence is exactly what Im saying.....so why hasnt he?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

5 minutes ago, ForestBull said:

Dude, Gruden has the Raiders at 6-6 still in a wildcard hunt. I would love that as a Dolphins fan.

We have a solid coaching squad now... no names making a splash... good win today against Philly

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Because we ****** him over 

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, Skingraft said:

We have a solid coaching squad now... no names making a splash... good win today against Philly

Nice win for the Dolphins today.

The word on the street is they were tanking this year to get the top spot....they are ruining that now by winning!  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, USFRaider said:

Exactly.  I am a Raiders fan, I was one of the few fans who did not want Jon Gruden back, and as I type this the Raiders are down 38-3 to the Chiefs after getting hammered 34-3 to the hapless Jets last week.  You can't go home again, retreads are not the answer!!

Mixed day for you. If you’re with me knock on wood...just kidding 😂. My Rams suck ass this year. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Guest Jonesy Bull
5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Because we ****** him over 

You are contradicting youself.

First you say coaches with alot more baggage then CJL get HC opportunities.  Then you say CJL doesnt because we ****** him over.

Ummmm you cant have it both ways brah!

Edited by Jonesy Bull

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

You are contracting youself.

First you say coaches with alot more baggage then CJL get HC opportunities.  Then you say CJL doesnt because we ****** him over.

Ummmm you cant have it both ways brah!

I was saying that it’s not football because his resume is right up there with the majority of hires and what is different is that he got shafted by us. You claim people that get accused of and fired for abusing players get rehired all of the time I don’t think that’s particularly true or often.

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,343
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Maybe he doesn't want to? Maybe he was holding out for K state job?

Its been long enough and as others have mentioned that other coaches have been hired that have done worse.

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I was saying that it’s not football because his resume is right up there with the majority of hires and what is different is that he got shafted by us. You claim people that get accused of and fired for abusing players get rehired all of the time I don’t think that’s particularly true or often.

One question - why has never been offered a HC job elsewhere?  If you say its only because we screwed him over then you are contradicting yourself.