Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
Brad

State of Bulls Nation?

Recommended Posts

Just now, SpeedBull said:

Any new coach would be foolish not to retain Shaun King. Local high school legend, great college QB, decent NFL career.....a ton of connections and credibility. If he wants to be here, he needs to stay here. 

If not Tulane will snatch him up quickly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s gotta be a reason why neither CWT nor Strong promoted King to OC when they had the opportunity/necessity to do so.

Something doesn’t feel right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

There’s gotta be a reason why neither CWT nor Strong promoted King to OC when they had the opportunity/necessity to do so.

Something doesn’t feel right.

I don’t think CWT was ever in a position to need him in that capacity, and I don’t think Strong trusted him enough to take over that kind of responsibility.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, zarnozdabull said:

There’s gotta be a reason why neither CWT nor Strong promoted King to OC when they had the opportunity/necessity to do so.

Something doesn’t feel right.

 

9 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

I don’t think CWT was ever in a position to need him in that capacity, and I don’t think Strong trusted him enough to take over that kind of responsibility.

Obviously Strong had ABSOLUTELY ZERO ideas about the offense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2019 at 3:38 PM, Roaming Bull said:

happy shawshank redemption GIF
 

Bingo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well we went from the depths of apathy, to a sigh of relief that a Strong weight was lift, to early optimism, and now it appears that there is a good bit of infighting in Bulls nation. I hope we make a solid hire before this infighting breaks out into warfare between our supporters. Our next coach is going to have a helluva time fixing holes in the team. I’m not sure he’ll have time to mend the fan base as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

Well we went from the depths of apathy, to a sigh of relief that a Strong weight was lift, to early optimism, and now it appears that there is a good bit of infighting in Bulls nation. I hope we make a solid hire before this infighting breaks out into warfare between our supporters. Our next coach is going to have a helluva time fixing holes in the team. I’m not sure he’ll have time to mend the fan base as well

Naw.  It's like a Sicilian dinner.  From the outside you would swear that they were enemies but don't mess with one of them...😁

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grateful Dad said:

Naw.  It's like a Sicilian dinner.  From the outside you would swear that they were enemies but don't mess with one of them...😁

Apparently I used way to many upvotes a couple days ago, so ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Members do not see this ad, Register today


×
×
  • Create New...