• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Monday Thread Early!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, OncomingStorm said:

Who recruited our “D3 talent”?

Was it Taggart, who has multiple former recruits balling out in the NFL?

Or was it Chuckles? And why would that change with Chuckles moving forward? Why would his recruiting suddenly improve in offseason #4, after three seasons of diminishing returns?

So can we start what Taggart left behind after Flowers?  Well that is a great start. I'm sure you don't  want me to compare the NFL talent recruited by both coaches. It's not even close!!!

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

9 minutes ago, Corey lea said:

And you don't know the rule!!! Congratulations!!!!

12.8.1.5 Five-Year Rule Waiver. The Committee on Student-Athlete Reinstatement, or its designated committee, by a two-thirds majority of its members present and voting, may approve waivers of the five-year rule as it deems appropriate.
12.8.1.5.1 Waiver Criteria. A waiver of the five-year period of eligibility is designed to provide a student athlete with the opportunity to participate in four seasons of intercollegiate competition within a five-year period. This waiver may be granted, based upon objective evidence, for reasons that are beyond the control of the student-athlete or the institution, which deprive the student-athlete of the opportunity to participate.

Here you go. His freshman year redshirt was not beyond his control.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  159

6 minutes ago, Corey lea said:

So can we start what Taggart left behind after Flowers?  Well that is a great start. I'm sure you don't  want me to compare the NFL talent recruited by both coaches. It's not even close!!!

How about you directly acknowledge my arguments instead of ignoring my points:

2 winning programs greatly regressed under Strong in the past 6 years.

Charlie lacks an understanding of modern college offenses.

He lacks guts on the field and charisma at the podium.

• Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

12.8.1.5 Five-Year Rule Waiver. The Committee on Student-Athlete Reinstatement, or its designated committee, by a two-thirds majority of its members present and voting, may approve waivers of the five-year rule as it deems appropriate.
12.8.1.5.1 Waiver Criteria. A waiver of the five-year period of eligibility is designed to provide a student athlete with the opportunity to participate in four seasons of intercollegiate competition within a five-year period. This waiver may be granted, based upon objective evidence, for reasons that are beyond the control of the student-athlete or the institution, which deprive the student-athlete of the opportunity to participate.

Wrong again cheerleader...they changed the rule for medical redshirt. Or do you know the difference? I gave a tutorial a few weeks ago on how it affected Macon.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, JTrue said:

But have you tried reading the bylaws thru the portal?

6 minutes ago, Corey lea said:

Wrong again cheerleader...they changed the rule for medical redshirt. Or do you know the difference? I gave a tutorial a few weeks ago on how it affected Macon.

And the new rule for 6th year exemptions was changed to say you no longer needed to have 2 season ending injuries? I'm still trying to find out why Barnett's freshman year would earn him an extra year.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,325
  • Days Won:  43

Corey is pretty positive. We he had 50k fans like him. If we did, RJS wouldn’t have to close the upper deck. We would average 50k a season even during down years. The IPF would be already built. We would be making plans for the OCS. We also would have more money to fire inept coaching staffs. 

2 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Corey is pretty positive. We he had 50k fans like him. If we did, RJS wouldn’t have to close the upper deck. We would average 50k a season even during down years. The IPF would be already built. We would be making plans for the OCS. We also would have more money to fire inept coaching staffs. 

Yay?

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

I’m pretty sure he is just a CCS fan and not a fan of the program, he often refers to USF in the third person. I think we have more than enough Coreys in our fanbase 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,832
  • Days Won:  67

20 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I’m pretty sure he is just a CCS fan and not a fan of the program, he often refers to USF in the third person. I think we have more than enough Coreys in our fanbase 

He is a CCS apologist and supporter with no ties to our school.  Trying to defend Strong is comical and sad, CCS does not have the bandwidth to run a program successfully and this is painfully obvious to anyone with a brain.