• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

In other news, did Nebraska just complete it’s 3rd consecutive 4-8 season?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, dclenden said:

It has wtf I wanted to talk about.  Thanks however for the ‘thoughtful’ inquiry...go rest now

Someone should consider making a message board for people that want to talk about Nebraska football and coaches that have nothing to do with us. I’m sure you aren’t the one that posts on this every time but it’s an odd thing for people on a USF forum to want to discuss, what’s the connection that I’m missing?

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  254
  • Days Won:  0

Puc- thanks.  I’ll be sure to get my threads with you next time afterall, your posts throughout time, without deference,  are models of what should be posted.  Share your cell? This way I can text you what I’m thinking and get your clearance.  Mad much?

• Upvote 1

Anyways, back on topic, will be interesting to see what the next 2 years will be like for NB.  Would be nice to see NB rose from the throws.  Perhaps some early returns showing promise.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Speaking of programs that are eating our lunch. 1:00pm today, UWF plays Valdosta in the D2 playoffs. West Florida started football in 2016 and went to the national championship game in 2017. They've now made the playoffs in 3 of their first 4 years of existence. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

6 minutes ago, dclenden said:

Puc- thanks.  I’ll be sure to get my threads with you next time afterall, your posts throughout time, without deference,  are models of what should be posted.  Share your cell? This way I can text you what I’m thinking and get your clearance.  Mad much?

I appreciate your interest in joining the team if you reach out to me via the board messaging feature I will try my best to guide you on your Bullspen journey. 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,319
  • Days Won:  43

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

Speaking of programs that are eating our lunch. 1:00pm today, UWF plays Valdosta in the D2 playoffs. West Florida started football in 2016 and went to the national championship game in 2017. They've now made the playoffs in 3 of their first 4 years of existence. 

I remember when USF got snubbed over Colgate for an at large spot in the Div 1-AA playoffs. Leavitt was pissed

3 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Incredible.  

Just now, puc86 said:

I appreciate your interest in joining the team if you reach out to me via the board messaging feature I will try my best to guide you on your Bullspen journey. 

Perfect, will be in contact Very, very soon.  :)). 

• Haha 1

UWF averaged almost 36pts per game in ‘19.  Maybe if CCS weathers this offseason storm we can send him in an off-season ‘sabbatical‘ to study the Argonauts offense of UWF in day January. We’ll call it remediation.. .unmediocritization...de-Strong-ing....meh call it what you want...

• Topic Count:  215
  • Content Count:  1,777

Nebraska has an indoor practice facility....

https://sites.google.com/site/nebraskafootballtraditon/photo-gallery

according to present logic they should be recruiting at a high level and winning.  

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Pretty sure frost got extended like a month ago.  And to try to tie this topic in to something usf related, maybe the next coach should be a "USF" guy just like frost is a Nebraska guy.  I understand we dont have the pedigree of a Nebraska, but I feel (and it's likely obvious) that bringing in somebody who will pour his heart and soul into this football program would provide the spark this program needs.  That was my one concern about the CCS hire at the time.  Same with Holtz.  You cant argue with the results.