• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Shocked again...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Days Won:  12

Been saying this now... Kelly is now leading not only his staff but an entire university. Time to lead.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  329
  • Days Won:  0

28 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

I wasn't looking for an announcement or decision.  Just looking for an understanding of my frustration and a true thank you for the support. It's pretty simple to keep in touch with (AND KEEP) your investors.

There are only like 10kish people that still follow this program... We aren't going to apply any pressure. That multi million dollar buyout will. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Rocky Style said:

Might be heads down in dealing with stuff currently...

He snorting coke?

AF3FF2E6-2A05-4A32-A8C9-CFF9479CFEC2.jpeg

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, 79 Bull said:

I wasn't looking for an announcement or decision.  Just looking for an understanding of my frustration and a true thank you for the support. It's pretty simple to keep in touch with (AND KEEP) your investors.

So you need a thank you email from MK? Like you quit sending support unless he sends an email saying we know your frustrated but we are working on it??? Like he isn’t on a cruise ship not working on it. Not trying to be insensitive just not sure how an email makes anyone feel better or want to continue to support USF. Not to mention this board would light up with criticism of the email no matter what it said. We all know that’s true.