Jump to content
Site News
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
usf97

The Oracle: There is no reason to keep Charlie Strong

Recommended Posts

 

http://www.usforacle.com/2019/11/30/opinion-there-is-no-reason-to-keep-charlie-strong/

There’s no reason to write a game story about USF’s latest embarrassment.

You either saw it — whether in person or on TV — or you knew better and stayed as far away as possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, usf97 said:

or you knew better and stayed as far away as possible.

Hey that was me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those are some bold words, but I must have missed the part where he was advocating for increased student fees to help with the buyout and/or the IPF. It’s really easy to suggest how other people should spend their money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

Those are some bold words, but I must have missed the part where he was advocating for increased student fees to help with the buyout and/or the IPF. It’s really easy to suggest how other people should spend their money.

The students already contribute nearly 20 million a year to the athletics budget. At what point is it fair to ask them for more? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

The students already contribute nearly 20 million a year to the athletics budget. At what point is it fair to ask them for more? 

I’m not saying they don’t pay enough, they probably do pay way too much for what they get. All I’m saying is speak only on behalf of your own wallet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

I’m not saying they don’t pay enough, they probably do pay way too much for what they get. All I’m saying is speak only on behalf of your own wallet.

They are invested. They are not getting their money's worth on their current investment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

The students already contribute nearly 20 million a year to the athletics budget. At what point is it fair to ask them for more? 

It’s time the university starts to spend money on the IPF. To depend totally on boosters/alumni is bull ****. Other universities step up its time USF did!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It’s time the university starts to spend money on the IPF. To depend totally on boosters/alumni is bull ****. Other universities step up its time USF did!!!!

On Becoming A God GIF by On Becoming A God in Central Florida

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It’s time the university starts to spend money on the IPF. To depend totally on boosters/alumni is bull ****. Other universities step up its time USF did!!!!

I agree with this. Think the boosters already donated enough for the IPF. Time for USF to make that happen. If they do that I’m sure boosters will help buy out CCS. Then we take care of two problems this offseason. New coaching staff can use ground breaking of IPF as recruiting tool and move this program forward 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today


×
×
  • Create New...