• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
El_Toro_86

Is Chuckles fired yet?

24 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

15 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

That's because we're in the freaking aac .... aka college football purgatory

^^^ This.  We are irrelevant.  Sports websites would probably lose readers if they reported on us.

9 minutes ago, usf97 said:

I saw this on a UT forum which I thought sounds about right. In general, I see an I don’t care attitude. It looks like CCS is just going through the motions and it impacts the team. 

https://www.hornfans.com/threads/usf-vs-ucf-the-charlie-strong-swan-song.109453/#post-1693335

“Charlie Strong is 59 years old. I do not think he was ever a great head coach, but I truly believe he stopped caring the minute Texas gave him $25 million guaranteed. South Florida threw on another $10 million guaranteed. The man is set for life, I think he does not care if he wins or loses. I would not take him as any type of coach at this point.“

Lazy Pos with shat for brains that hit the lottery, **** him, let’s make him earn his keep, not something he probably understands however let’s make him show up to work to collect his check.

13 minutes ago, usf97 said:

I saw this on a UT forum which I thought sounds about right. In general, I see an I don’t care attitude. It looks like CCS is just going through the motions and it impacts the team. 

https://www.hornfans.com/threads/usf-vs-ucf-the-charlie-strong-swan-song.109453/#post-1693335

“Charlie Strong is 59 years old. I do not think he was ever a great head coach, but I truly believe he stopped caring the minute Texas gave him $25 million guaranteed. South Florida threw on another $10 million guaranteed. The man is set for life, I think he does not care if he wins or loses. I would not take him as any type of coach at this point.“

$35 ******* million for the guy. Just goes to show how absurd college football has become. Unfucking real....

29 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I mean, I get the idea behind a list like this, but half of it garbage. Chip Kelly took over a losing program and he's basically lost for two years. He shouldn't be fired, yet. Muschamp took over a program going downhill and has been mediocre. But, he's also at South Carolina in the SEC. What was there expectation? That they'd be challenging for a title by now? Addazio at BC? It's BC. Again, did they expect to be going toe to toe with Clemson? Dantonio at Michigan State? Who are they firing him for that's going to unseat Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, etc. in the Big 10? He's had them ranked for most of the last decade and since 2013, 3 top 10s and a top 20.

14 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Great point. Think he should retire soon. Maybe USF is working on something that makes it seem like he is retiring kind of like what UCF did for George O’Leary after he went 0-12. 

F'ing Plaque Him.  Thanks for your contributions, here's your plaque and watch ... now move on

I'm of the opinion that we work him 100 hours a week to get our money's worth if we can't fire him. Anything and everything that needs to be done around the athletic center... 

4 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

F'ing Plaque Him.  Thanks for your contributions, here's your plaque and watch ... now move on

Yes lol. Might be the only way to get him to step down and save some face. We will soon see what happens. 

3 minutes ago, hm101 said:

I'm of the opinion that we work him 100 hours a week to get our money's worth if we can't fire him. Anything and everything that needs to be done around the athletic center... 

Constructive discharge might not work. 

1 minute ago, hm101 said:

I'm with you.  Sorry Charlie, we can't afford A/C in the office gotta pay that salary.   Any staff not with a guaranteed contract, sorry Charlie gotta do your own laundry.   Can't afford those charter buses to RayJay anymore Charlie, we're going with Astro Bus, that is if we can afford 'em,  might have to carpool over.   Flights to away games?   LOL, no Charlie we'll be going Greyhound .... leave the driving to them right ... (nudge, nudge).  And yeah, we'll b going Red Roof Inn ... but they'll leave the light on.   Enjoy your off season Charlie.  Better get to cleaning those locker rooms and replacing the light bulbs.  We had to let the custodial staff go.

53 minutes ago, hm101 said:

You are aware that all of these people are government workers right? AD Kelly included.

“Yeah, I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too. I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.“

spacer.png

• Haha 1