• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bell mentions "....the things thats happened that people don't realize"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I like his interview. He has passion and actually cares about what is happening. His talent level sucks ass. Hope he can recruit.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,351
  • Days Won:  4

21 minutes ago, puc86 said:

What major points would you like for me to specifically address?

You said this is the same personnel as Gilbert had last year which is far from true. No Ford, No Barnett, No MCCANTS, and Strong's purged players that were on the 2 deep.

Our best receiver is a **** walk on this year...

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I like his interview. He has passion and actually cares about what is happening. His talent level sucks ass. Hope he can recruit.

At a minimum, he recruited more speed at Valdosta State then what we have now at wr...

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

8 minutes ago, ForestBull said:

You said this is the same personnel as Gilbert had last year which is far from true. No Ford, No Barnett, No MCCANTS, and Strong's purged players that were on the 2 deep.

wilcox is our best receiver. he has caught 17 less passes this year. Usually the TE is the safety valve for a young inexperienced QB. St Felix has 11 less catches. We have a WR who signed with Michigan and had an offer from Alabama.

Joiner looks just as dynamic as Ford.

Edited by Bull94

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

8 minutes ago, ForestBull said:

I said we returned the 14th most offense by the percentage and that accounts for McCants. Every team loses players every season to graduation and injury and Blake Barnett getting injured I have a hard time swallowing is what held KBs offense back because he looked completely ineffective in it and people spent every second he was in the game trying to convince me he was single handily dragging the offense down at CCS’ command and KBs objection. Not really sure the offense looked stellar when Ford was in but if you want to believe he is the reason KB is 43 spots worse than Gilbert I guess that’s your right.    

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

We have Cronkite and the same O-line mostly, yet a chasm in rushing performance compared to last season. Bell is the only change. 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I said we returned the 14th most offense by the percentage and that accounts for McCants. Every team loses players every season to graduation and injury and Blake Barnett getting injured I have a hard time swallowing is what held KBs offense back because he looked completely ineffective in it and people spent every second he was in the game trying to convince me he was single handily dragging the offense down at CCS’ command and KBs objection. Not really sure the offense looked stellar when Ford was in but if you want to believe he is the reason KB is 43 spots worse than Gilbert I guess that’s your right.    

many people blamed the G Tech loss on Barnett. said that if Mccloud were in we would have won.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

I miss CJL's offensive coordinator, what was his name?  We used to complain about him back in the day, but looking back he wasn't that bad.  Does he still have any tread on the tires?

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

1 hour ago, Bull94 said:

Last year Barnett's QBR was 43.6. good for 102 in country.

This year McCloud's QBR 41.9. good for 99 in country

apologists will always find an excuse for failure

I believe our O-line is the same with the exception that instead of 3 freshman starting there are 3 sophomores.

Apologists will always find an excuse for failure (sentence #3).  This was your post to me.  

Guest Jonesy Bull

I would have to believe if we had a healthy BB all season, based on his experience alone, we would have had at least a fighting chance to put up  more points and maybe a couple of more wins....I'm not saying that BB is better than McCloud will be in the future.  But a Freshman QB in charge with this team was asking a whole lot.