• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CFBNews predicts BCS bowls

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661
  • Days Won:  0

I don't have a complaint with anything that was said about USF. I just don't see why everyone is handing the title to Louisville.

The Bulls may not be a proven road team. But considering what happened to the Cards in Tampa, as well as their narrow win against a bad Kentucky team, Louisville sure as hell isn't either.

In fact, if I had to make an objective pick, I'd put West Virginia in the BCS game right now.

• Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661

Oh, and here's a CNNSI "midseason prediction" type article where they do the same thing: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/football/ncaa/10/12/midseason.ball/index.html

Everyone's just handing Louisville the hardware. Three columnists have the Big East champ in the Sugar Bowl (vs Alabama), one in the Orange.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

GarySJ, they have to hand it to UL.  They are the highest ranked team in the BE and knowing USFs past road problems they shouldn't pick us yet.  WV is a good team but UL is still in the drivers seat.  Things do change.  We aren't even halfway through the season and USF has gone from celler dewller prediction to Bowl projection.  Even being a USF fan I would still have to predict UL as the champ at this point.  If we get the next three games with wins my prediction then changes but until then UL all the way.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

I'm wit ya Freak,  I love coming outta nowhere and *****-slapping teams. Leaving them beaten, sore, and confused.