• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What about Draper?

Guest Jonesy Bull

I agree if we are only talking about the firing and get a search firm involved.

But think his biggest focus right now is Football period and volleyball will be addressed after Thanksgiving and the Black Friday game.  Just a guess.

Its only been a week.  Be a liitle patient....now if turns into weeks or months then that would make no since.

I dont see her being retained unless she is locked into some long term contract ( dont know).  We all know money is at a premium right now.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  353
  • Content Count:  4,089
  • Days Won:  56

And, for the record, I do not dislike Michael Kelly. I’m just not ready to always give him the benefit of the doubt that others seem to be willing to do when nothing has been proven. Show me. What has he done to earn your blind trust? I like decisive leaders. See: Judy Genshaft on the academic side. She ruffled feathers but drove us to pre-eminence

Edited by Dave_Glaser
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,844
  • Days Won:  67

17 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

And, for the record, I do not dislike Michael Kelly. I’m just not ready to always give him the benefit of the doubt that others seem to be willing to do when nothing has been proven. Show me. What has he done to earn your blind trust? I like decisive leaders. See: Judy Genshaft on the academic side. She ruffled feathers but drove us to pre-eminence

Good point Dave, I can only give you one up vote but would give the days worth for that post.

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,495
  • Days Won:  10

Draper needs to go.  There's no reason for us to be that bad in volleyball.