• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dont Fire Strong, ??? Suggestion

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

My suggestion, to make this affordable. 

Sit Strong on his ass in an office. Make him do all the paperwork until he gets fed up and quits (no payout).

Let KBell (as Asst. Head Coach, and a small raise) take over the team with contract that has performance incentives and a redo in 2 years after Strong is gone!
We would have to live with 1 less official coach, as Strong would count against the total. But we could hire a "consultant" just like FSU hired Levett, then made him a coach after Taggart was fired.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

11 minutes ago, RandyGator said:

Sit Strong on his ass in an office. Make him do all the paperwork until he gets fed up and quits (no payout).

Let KBell (as Asst. Head Coach, and a small raise) take over the team with contract that has performance incentives and a redo in 2 years after Strong is gone!
We would have to live with 1 less official coach, as Strong would count against the total. But we could hire a "consultant" just like FSU hired Levett, then made him a coach after Taggart was fired.

He could pull a George Castanza at Play World and just stay regardless of the conditions.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

22 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

He could pull a George Castanza at Play World and just stay regardless of the conditions.

george costanza seinfeld GIF

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

Just move CCS to DC and move KB to HC. Promote Shaun King to OC and problem is solved 

• ???? 1

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Days Won:  14

How is KB the answer?  I’m not sure why so many think he is the solution.  This offense is so horribly bad.  I have to believe the players we have could be put in position to be more productive than they are. Every 1st down is like a miracle when we have the ball.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

1 minute ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

How is KB the answer?  I’m not sure why so many think he is the solution.  This offense is so horribly bad.  I have to believe the players we have could be put in position to be more productive than they are. Every 1st down is like a miracle when we have the ball.

KB’s track record is that his offense starts rolling during his second season. So Texas is on the clock. If USF’s defense plays well in Austin, we have a shot ! Yes 

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,106
  • Days Won:  6

54 minutes ago, RandyGator said:

I admire your creativity.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

28 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

KB’s track record is that his offense starts rolling during his second season. So Texas is on the clock. If USF’s defense plays well in Austin, we have a shot ! Yes 

No

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,799
  • Days Won:  0

29 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

KB has inspired no confidence he knows what he is doing or that he can fix our problem 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,221
  • Days Won:  25

32 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

Anyone that actually thinks he is the solution is delusional at this point. Gilbert was a better offense coordinator and was scoring more points. KB literally put on the field the worse USF offense I remember seeing. It was more painful to watch then the Holtz ERA.

• Upvote 1