• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WBB question

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

Was told by a couple of people yesterday that the girl from Greece got her eligibility a couple of days ago.  Thought I would have at least seen a Tweet about it.  Did I just miss it?  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  353
  • Content Count:  4,089
  • Days Won:  56

Knight tweeted it

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

We can get better? 

26 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Was told by a couple of people yesterday that the girl from Greece got her eligibility a couple of days ago.  Thought I would have at least seen a Tweet about it.  Did I just miss it?  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

41 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Knight tweeted it

Must have missed it.  I actually follow him.  That is really good news according to CJF.

13 points in her debut today in a rout of St. Francis

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

Positives for USF. Women’s hoops, men’s hoops, men’s golf, women’s tennis, women’s soccer, men’s hockey, Softball. You see?? USF is not as bad as many may think. Football will eventually come back around so I’m not worried 

3 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Positives for USF. Women’s hoops, men’s hoops, men’s golf, women’s tennis, women’s soccer, men’s hockey, Softball. You see?? USF is not as bad as many may think. Football will eventually come back around so I’m not worried 

True, but I think most of us would be fine with many of those programs being bottom feeders if we were conference contenders year in and year out in football, men’s hoops and (to a lesser extent) baseball.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

True, but I think most of us would be fine with many of those programs being bottom feeders if we were conference contenders year in and year out in football, men’s hoops and (to a lesser extent) baseball.

This! It’s the sports that count and generate $. Only is diehards know anything about those other sports. 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

21 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

And when I mention men’s hoops I may have put them in that list prematurely. I just feel that the best has yet to come with men’s hoops under CBG. He is only in year 3 that was a total rebuild job during his first season. USF hoops now has very nice facilities and that is only gonna help this program get better. This year will be challenging with the key players that we already lost but I see this season playing out like the women’s team last season. They battled hard through injuries and now the women are looking better than ever this season. I won’t be surprised to see men’s hoops have a great season next year with everyone back and healthy