• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bring back Taggart

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,388
  • Days Won:  3

ONLY way we take Willie is if he donates millions to IPF... otherwise, this thread is still stupid. Sorry Chapelbull...

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

5 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

He knows which offense to go with here. He has a QB who can likely run the GCO. Don't know why you'd hang up the horns with Taggart....who had double digit wins in his last season here.....if you didn't with Strong this season. I think this is possible, and I think it could work. People here should have an open mind on this. We may not have a ton of options...

Because he's an arrogant, pompous ass.*  Before he left USF with the plea he "wanted to be a black coach winning a national championship", he was liking all the 💰 tweets on Twitter.  He was no better than any other carpetbagger.

You cannot trust Willie Taggart.

*Not to mention we spent millions for him to learn on the job here.  I'd hire him as a recruiter but not a guy that can run a program.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  730
  • Days Won:  4

7 minutes ago, Brad said:

image.png

LOL!!!

I sure hope Michael Kelly is not that dumb.

Taggart would be the dumb one.  He's due a payday of sorts (MOU vs binding contract issues notwithstanding) if he doesn't secure subsequent employment.

Unless he negotiates with FSU to avoid court battles over the mou thing, get lower buyout and ability to coach immediately.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

5 minutes ago, Brad said:

Because he's an arrogant, pompous ass.  Before he left USF with the plea he "wanted to be a black coach winning a national championship", he was liking all the 💰 tweets on Twitter.  He was no better than any other carpetbagger.

Given our station in the pecking order we just need a coach that can bring in the W’s and keep us relevant. He’s not the top choice, but let’s pray we don’t do any worse

8 minutes ago, Brad said:

image.png

LOL!!!

I sure hope Michael Kelly is not that dumb.

If he is there is plenty of prime real estate for him.

Willie ain't worried about an uncomfortable spot with Charlie, he's worried about not ever having a job.  He's P5 material.  It's what he wants, with all his dreams.  It's all about Willie,  Never forget that.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

Because he's an arrogant, pompous ass.  Before he left USF with the plea he "wanted to be a black coach winning a national championship", he was liking all the 💰 tweets on Twitter.  He was no better than any other carpetbagger.

Maybe he's been humbled a bit? . He's had a string of gaffes along his climb up the coaching ladder, but he did well here before he left here. The fanbase just wants to win. Whatever personality flaws he may have would be forgiven if he could recreate what he once did here. . I think they have to at least give him a look.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

the Prez is involved 🤔

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286

4 minutes ago, Brad said:

Willie ain't worried about an uncomfortable spot with Charlie, he's worried about not ever having a job.  He's P5 material.  It's what he wants, with all his dreams.  It's all about Willie,  Never forget that.

Probably just like every HC, or potential HC

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

the Prez is involved 🤔

See official announcement thread.....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

I was one of those who said CWT should not be fired when many wanted him gone.  I love the guy BUT I don’t want him back.  He left once and he will again the first chance he has. Been there done that. Let’s move forward.