• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

No Bowl Game 😭😭😭

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I am with you except the bowl last season was a travesty and it makes missing this years bowl easier to swallow, thanks Charlie for softening the blow.

Agreed. Losing 7 in a row and going to that game was a low. It just sucks seeing teams in our conference getting that extra game and we get nothing. Tough to swallow. I am glad next years schedule is a lot easier. We had no chance with this schedule and a ****** team. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,195
  • Days Won:  42

21 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Agreed. Losing 7 in a row and going to that game was a low. It just sucks seeing teams in our conference getting that extra game and we get nothing. Tough to swallow. I am glad next years schedule is a lot easier. We had no chance with this schedule and a ****** team. 

When was the last time USF lost to a team with a losing record? Seems they are good at beating teams with bad records so it tells me they at least are getting that right lol

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, Bull Daly said:

When was the last time USF lost to a team with a losing record? Seems they are good at beating teams with bad records so it tells me they at least are getting that right lol

Well that’s true...a tiny ray of sunshine 😂

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

23 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I know there are too many bowls but lord help me I love them all. Having my alma mater playing in one has always been a joy for me (either being there in person or watching on tv). I love that the USF football season is extended and there is another two or three weeks to talk football. We once went to bowls six straight years in a row. This was followed with five straight years of no bowls. This was then followed with four straight years of bowls. Now with not going this year I hope this is not the start of a multi year trend. Good bye bowl season hope to see you next year...

I don't give a crap about being in a non-entity bowl game.

I do mind missing out on the extra practices.

However not sure with the current regime those practices would make one bit of difference. Maybe not having them is even beneficial.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

10 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Biggest tragedy is the loss of extra practices 

10 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Not sure practice has been beneficial this year.  Maybe better they don't practice and just get away from football and put this year behind them.

I should have read more before I replied. I agree.

Every bye week made us worse. Extra practices are normally good, but I thin this year the sooner the players get away the better.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

On 11/23/2019 at 7:54 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

I know there are too many bowls but lord help me I love them all. Having my alma mater playing in one has always been a joy for me (either being there in person or watching on tv). I love that the USF football season is extended and there is another two or three weeks to talk football. We once went to bowls six straight years in a row. This was followed with five straight years of no bowls. This was then followed with four straight years of bowls. Now with not going this year I hope this is not the start of a multi year trend. Good bye bowl season hope to see you next year...

Read your heartfelt post now I feel even worse than I did Saturday. Quite a few AAC teams will be bowl eligible this year tough to realize that we suck so bad that we couldn't make the cut. Don't know whats worse?? Not going to a bowl game or going to a bowl game and getting whipped by the likes of Marshall last year...? Somethings gotta give like..real soon.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

To put things in perspective, Tulsa should have beat Memphis...what does that mean?  Tulsa has better talent? Coaching?  When you see that they are that much more competitive then us, a change needs to be made...

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

2 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Read your heartfelt post now I feel even worse than I did Saturday. Quite a few AAC teams will be bowl eligible this year tough to realize that we suck so bad that we couldn't make the cut. Don't know whats worse?? Not going to a bowl game or going to a bowl game and getting whipped by the likes of Marshall last year...? Somethings gotta give like..real soon.  

Cheer Up man...we got Chuckles coming back for year 4

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,195
  • Days Won:  42

Just now, El_Toro_86 said:

Yes but the good news is that is it. Unless he pulls out the unthinkable and beats Texas I think he will be gone during or after season 4

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

1 minute ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Say...I'm looking for the noose and face with the x out eyes emoji could you please direct me???