• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

No Bowl Game 😭😭😭

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I know there are too many bowls but lord help me I love them all. Having my alma mater playing in one has always been a joy for me (either being there in person or watching on tv). I love that the USF football season is extended and there is another two or three weeks to talk football. We once went to bowls six straight years in a row. This was followed with five straight years of no bowls. This was then followed with four straight years of bowls. Now with not going this year I hope this is not the start of a multi year trend. Good bye bowl season hope to see you next year...

• Like 1
  • Crying 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,207
  • Days Won:  25

No bowl games are in the future as long as Strong is on  the captain's deck.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I remember feeling this way...

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Biggest tragedy is the loss of extra practices 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

3 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Biggest tragedy is the loss of extra practices 

Not sure practice has been beneficial this year.  Maybe better they don't practice and just get away from football and put this year behind them.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

I love Bowl Games and even if we could have been 6-6 I would have gone as I have been to them all and will go to all of them. 

I refuse to book vacations anywhere in our Bowl window. Let’s be honest though had we made one people would complain about the crappy bowl or how far they had to travel or who they were playing. Those same people scream their USF fan status from the rooftops. So that’s the only good part of not making a Bowl Game is not having to read those posts. So wish we were bowling. 

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

25 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Not sure practice has been beneficial this year.  Maybe better they don't practice and just get away from football and put this year behind them.

I agree...the staff needs to go and they need to just start fresh...

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,323
  • Days Won:  43

25 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Think this is pretty true this season. There was too much talk and hype leading up to the season that made a lot of people look foolish. It seems that the team looked worse coming out of the bye weeks. Hopefully the coaching staff stays away from telling everyone how much better they are gonna be next season. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,831
  • Days Won:  67

13 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I know there are too many bowls but lord help me I love them all. Having my alma mater playing in one has always been a joy for me (either being there in person or watching on tv). I love that the USF football season is extended and there is another two or three weeks to talk football. We once went to bowls six straight years in a row. This was followed with five straight years of no bowls. This was then followed with four straight years of bowls. Now with not going this year I hope this is not the start of a multi year trend. Good bye bowl season hope to see you next year...

I am with you except the bowl last season was a travesty and it makes missing this years bowl easier to swallow, thanks Charlie for softening the blow.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,323
  • Days Won:  43

Think next season the AAC bowl line up gets a little better. Believe the Fenway Park Bowl comes into play. Hopefully USF makes either Boca Raton Bowl, Fenway Bowl or the Frisco Bowl