• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We just set a few records!!!! Be happy!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

1 minute ago, bullstampede9922 said:

This is just a bad team offensively.  Receivers either run wrong route, don't get any separation or half-ass their route.  QB is mediocre at best and probably has PTSD from being sacked so many times.  The best offensive option is relegated to blocking because the offensive line is a sieve.  Only bright spot was the running game.   Defense played well enough to win, but saw the writing on the wall and mailed it in after halftime.  It all starts with the offensive line.  Until that is fixed, no QB will be successful.  Not the starter, not the backup, not the backup to the backup....

this is a joke right?

they went 9-16 on third downs. 2-2 on fourth. they had 6.3 yards per play!! and scored 49 points. they were on pace for 56 points by the half. memphis literally called off the dogs midway through 3rd quarter.

just because they had a good first quarter does not mean they played well enough to win. what a joke

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,483
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

this is a joke right?

they went 9-16 on third downs. 2-2 on fourth. they had 6.3 yards per play!! and scored 49 points. they were on pace for 56 points by the half. memphis literally called off the dogs midway through 3rd quarter.

just because they had a good first quarter does not mean they played well enough to win. what a joke

Did you watch the game or just check the stats after?  Defense made stops and gave the offense two picks and they did nothing but 3 points.   At the worst, it should have been 21-21 at the half.  USF offense had the ball with 2 minutes left in the half and instead of running out the clock or even attempting 1 running play, they tried throwing 3 times and gave the ball back to memphis for another td.  Defense gave up after that.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

9 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

Did you watch the game or just check the stats after?  Defense made stops and gave the offense two picks and they did nothing but 3 points.   At the worst, it should have been 21-21 at the half.  USF offense had the ball with 2 minutes left in the half and instead of running out the clock or even attempting 1 running play, they tried throwing 3 times and gave the ball back to memphis for another td.  Defense gave up after that.

I would say the defense shut it down after the two interceptions and the offense did nothing with what they gave them.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

21 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

I would say the defense shut it down after the two interceptions and the offense did nothing with what they gave them.

This. The defense finally said screw this. The offense we have is putrid. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,725
  • Days Won:  0

The final nail was the 2nd and 38... Two plays later Memphis TD. I wonder how many times something like that has ever happened in college football history? I mean 2nd and 38... 3rd and 18... TD. Not good.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

And the hits just keep on comming. 

life hits GIF

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

1 hour ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

The final nail was the 2nd and 38... Two plays later Memphis TD. I wonder how many times something like that has ever happened in college football history? I mean 2nd and 38... 3rd and 18... TD. Not good.

For us not to get to that high snap was upsetting. After that I had a bad feeling Memphis would convert. After that i don’t think anyone can recover from that TD. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Bull Daly said:

For us not to get to that high snap was upsetting. After that I had a bad feeling Memphis would convert. After that i don’t think anyone can recover from that TD. 

When the conversion took place (TD) that was game. I must say that Memphis is going to clobber Cincy twice in two weeks. 

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

That was it for me...It went from a momentum changing play off a bad snap to a freaking td...I couldn't believe it 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

8 hours ago, bullstampede9922 said:

I sat in the empty stadium for the entire first half. it was brutal to watch. if you think the defense quit (when the score was 10-7 us) because we only scored 3 on two picks then that isn't playing a game where they did enough to win. they gave up a 2nd and 38 and in two plays allowed memphis to drive the entire length of the field to score.

Edited by Bull94