Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad. Join today.

American Athletic Conference Revenue Comparison by School (Off Topic)


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, puc86 said:

Move up, move down or continue to wither on the vine for something that’s too expensive to maintain because the market has spoken and not enough alumni or people from this area are interested in the AAC to the degree necessary to maintain an it. Being P6 means spending P5 money while having a G5 budget, it is the single worst position to be in in all of sports.

You didn’t sell out for Wisconsin, BYU, Georgia Tech, Illinois or Syracuse. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is where I have to disagree. I can fully understand that the delusional AD over there think it's beneath them to schedule pay or 2-1 games with programs they think they are now on par with, based

Isn't there someone else's leg that you can hump?

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, black&goldeveryday said:

You didn’t sell out for Wisconsin, BYU, Georgia Tech, Illinois or Syracuse. 

It was much closer than when we got stuck playing teams like the unfortunate flock that were used to replace the Big East members that lost. Unfortunately for us you can’t play with **** without getting some on you and now people think we have sunk to level of the lower level teams we now surround ourselves with. At least you can be happy that you got to raise your prestige by playing with us but you have to appreciate that it came at a great cost for us of having to be associated with you, you are welcome.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, black&goldeveryday said:

You didn’t sell out for Wisconsin, BYU, Georgia Tech, Illinois or Syracuse. 

You do realize we have many games with more fans in the seats than your stadium holds right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It was much closer than when we got stuck playing teams like the unfortunate flock that were used to replace the Big East members that lost. Unfortunately for us you can’t play with **** without getting some on you and now people think we have sunk to level of the lower level teams we now surround ourselves with. At least you can be happy that you got to raise your prestige by playing with us but you have to appreciate that it came at a great cost for us of having to be associated with you, you are welcome.

So you sold out your Big East games regularly? And playing you is not as prestigious as playing UConn or Natti. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, black&goldeveryday said:

So you sold out your Big East games regularly? And playing you is not as prestigious as playing UConn or Natti. 

We regularly had an average more than 10k more than your stadium can seat. Oh really? Did you threaten legislation to force them to play you? Did you repeatedly appeal to the media to beg them to play you? Did you bombard their message boards trying to keep you relevant in their lives? Are you still regularly visiting their message board to point out how prestigious they are to you? And yet here you are as you have always been trying to associate yourselves with us, it’s sad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, black&goldeveryday said:
9 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

You do realize we have many games with more fans in the seats than your stadium holds right?

No you don’t and no one who goes to the games or watched them would think that. If you were averaging over 43k for a game you probably wouldn’t be having money issues. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, black&goldeveryday said:

No you don’t and no one who goes to the games or watched them would think that. If you were averaging over 43k for a game you probably wouldn’t be having money issues. 

In our worse season in 5 years we have games with more fans in attendance than your stadium holds. How was your attend in your winless season? Which is your worse season in the last five seasons. I will wait. Your band wagon attendance is dwindling this season and your fans want to fire the HC.

 

Edited by TheGreatOutlaw
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

In our worse season in 5 years we have games with more fans in attendance than your stadium holds. How was your attend in your winless season? Which is your worse season in the last five seasons. I will wait. Your band wagon attendance is dwindling this season and your fans want to fire the HC.

 

And yet here he is trying to interact with us, it’s quite telling about what acceptance they require.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

In our worse season in 5 years we have games with more fans in attendance than your stadium holds. How was your attend in your winless season? Which is your worse season in the last five seasons. I will wait. Your band wagon attendance is dwindling this season and your fans want to fire the HC.

 

About 20k a game. That’s the amount of die hards we have that will be there regardless of record. Not really sure what that has to do with your low attendance numbers regardless of the conference you are in. I don’t know why you are in denial but your attendance it’s not good. I’ve been to plenty of USF games over the years. Let’s not pretend like the lower bowl is packed. Everyone at the game could fit in one side of the lower bowl like 95% of the time. I know everyone talks tickets sold but even when UCF does it and announces a sell out I think anyone watching knows it isn’t. Two years ago you had a pretty good team and it was still pretty sparse. I don’t know maybe you guys should drop down or go independent. 

Edited by black&goldeveryday
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Members do not see this ad, Register


×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.