• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What I watched last night made me once again proud of the program

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, DJBulls said:

Agree...the team cares, the coaching staff cares and you can see improvement

I agree with this, although many of us on this board accused this staff/team of quitting just last week.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Charlie Strong didn't take enough chances to win yesterday especially knowing before hand his kicker was iffy.  QB, defense, and o line are improving but coming from nothing that isn't saying much.  Product is wildly inconsistent week to week based on injuries to key personnel.  This isn't a Skip Holtz situation like I thought earlier in the season.  Everyone can agree he's wildly overpaid for what we have gotten but he isn't the worst thing I've seen either. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,483
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

What I can’t believe about this thread is that some of you numb skulls actually think CCS is going to get fired. It’s easy to spend money when it’s not yours. 

Exactly this.  The positive thinking fans on here have just accepted the fact that he will be here next year.  If watching the team makes you that miserable, find something else to do with your time.  If you think the team is a bunch of losers, move on.  I don't think anyone called it a moral victory except the misery loves company crowd.  If I'm going to the game, I'd rather focus on the positives than sit there and nitpick everything bad and be miserable.  There's not much left of the dead horse carcass, it's been beaten so many times.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,326
  • Days Won:  43

5 hours ago, bullstampede9922 said:

Exactly this.  The positive thinking fans on here have just accepted the fact that he will be here next year.  If watching the team makes you that miserable, find something else to do with your time.  If you think the team is a bunch of losers, move on.  I don't think anyone called it a moral victory except the misery loves company crowd.  If I'm going to the game, I'd rather focus on the positives than sit there and nitpick everything bad and be miserable.  There's not much left of the dead horse carcass, it's been beaten so many times.

Hell yes!! We only have two more games this season so I’m gonna enjoy watching them and keep focusing on the positives. This season can always finish a lot better than last season even if we don’t go bowling. So things are looking up. Go Bulls!

• Like 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 1:01 PM, Bull Daly said:

Hell yes!! We only have two more games this season so I’m gonna enjoy watching them and keep focusing on the positives. This season can always finish a lot better than last season even if we don’t go bowling. So things are looking up. Go Bulls!

I will admit, even though I'm not a CCS fan per se, that we have seen some improvement as the season has progressed.  The Temple loss really hurt, but it wasn't like we got blown out, for whatever reason, our Offense couldn't get it done.  And last week was somewhat encouraging.

I actually think we could see an improved team next year with CCS especially if KB can get things going like he usually does in his 2nd year.

Having said that, I would still like to see a change, and an upgrade in our Coaching Staff next year. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

44 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I will admit, even though I'm not a CCS fan per se, that we have seen some improvement as the season has progressed.  The Temple loss really hurt, but it wasn't like we got blown out, for whatever reason, our Offense couldn't get it done.  And last week was somewhat encouraging.

I actually think we could see an improved team next year with CCS especially if KB can get things going like he usually does in his 2nd year.

Having said that, I would still like to see a change, and an upgrade in our Coaching Staff next year. 

This where I am exactly at. Right now I just want to enjoy these last two games before long winter begins with no USF football. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Same for me...not by any means a fan of Strong but since late last season the team looks better. 

If we could get one more win this season that be great.  Hope this season ends like Grothes freshman year...we lost vs a ranked UL but then beat a ranked WVU that season.

• Topic Count:  215
  • Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/17/2019 at 10:45 AM, bullstampede9922 said:

I'm with you.  I was at the game and saw a team that wanted to win and the effort was there.  Apparently, not the regular kicker kicking.  They hold onto one of those almost interceptions and we're talking about a win today.  McCloud made some throws, but he is a redshirt freshman and isn't going to be perfect.  Offensive line did their job.  I can't really complain today. 

Keep in mind that was an offensive line without Jennings and some people were moved around. Also it was a defense without Macon. They did a great job. 

I truly feel bad for the kicker. He has put himself on the line since game #1. He will eventually have his shining moment

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

20 hours ago, Blackice12 said:

Keep in mind that was an offensive line without Jennings and some people were moved around. Also it was a defense without Macon. They did a great job. 

I truly feel bad for the kicker. He has put himself on the line since game #1. He will eventually have his shining moment

Impossible. Without Macon we could not possibly play well.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,003
  • Days Won:  38

Skip Holtz would admire the hard competing!