• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

8 hours ago, BayIslandBull said:

Speaking of LBs, what happened to Macon? I didn't notice him playing, and couldn't find anything about his status 

He was a game time scratch.  Injury.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,213
  • Days Won:  25

10 hours ago, Corey lea said:

This team is one portal raid away and probably a freshman qb name Rodemaker from being a contender.

The like played well enough. The D played well. 

Just need a legit qb and a few playmakers away. Actually the team is growing up. Most of you have no idea about the state of the program and want to blame the coaches, but when the team is knee capped by qb and a kicker that shouldn't be on the roster...then we are really close. Doesn't usf have a soccer team that we can get a kicker from? 

We have no RB depth for next year, we lose all the playermakers on defense, and the offensive line will be losing several starters. We just lost two 3 star recruits in a week. CCS can't even get the kids to USf anymore just so he can kick them off.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,513
  • Days Won:  28

10 hours ago, Corey lea said:

This team is one portal raid away and probably a freshman qb name Rodemaker from being a contender.

Just need a legit qb and a few playmakers away. Actually the team is growing up. Most of you have no idea about the state of the program and want to blame the coaches, but when the team is knee capped by qb and a kicker that shouldn't be on the roster...then we are really close. Doesn't usf have a soccer team that we can get a kicker from? 

Im estatic about how the defense is playing. Even with the guys that are graduating, I feel the defense has found their groove and the younger talent will rise up. I like the Juco DT we have coming in.  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

28 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

We have no RB depth for next year, we lose all the playermakers on defense, and the offensive line will be losing several starters. We just lost two 3 star recruits in a week. CCS can't even get the kids to USf anymore just so he can kick them off.

We only lose four on defense, Joiner will be a great RB and Evans out of the wildcat will do damage, and there are two red shirt RBs on the team. 

13 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

We only lose four on defense, Joiner will be a great RB and Evans out of the wildcat will do damage, and there are two red shirt RBs on the team. 

Joiner is small and will not be able to handle 20 plus touches a game. Evans is small and will not be able to handle 10 to 15 carries a game. We need a back to get the tough yards and we have zero of those after SANDS.

14 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

The four we lose are arguably the best players  and are contributing.  Where are the freshmen, red-shirt fresme, and sophomores that CCS recruited that are contributing on defense? I will wait. We have a lot of band-aid transfers and no young blood.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

14 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Hampton and Sails are juniors and may leave as well

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

11 hours ago, Blackice12 said:

Shout-out to Kerwin Bell and the offensive coaches. They were down Jennings and made adjustments to the offensive line. McCloud had a clean pocket for most of the night and then run game was solid.

Yes I agree. A lot to build on moving forward for next season. Gonna enjoy watching the next two games stress free as now these two remaining games are basically practice games and for the underclassmen to show out for next season 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Joiner is small and will not be able to handle 20 plus touches a game. Evans is small and will not be able to handle 10 to 15 carries a game. We need a back to get the tough yards and we have zero of those after SANDS.

Joiner is built like M. Mack. He can play 15 carries. There are two more RBs on the roster who were red shirted, I’ll give them a chance before I discount them. In terms of the defense, from the four we lose only one is truly great. Also, other teams lose player too so they have to start over as well. 

5 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Hampton and Sails are juniors and may leave as well

Then again they may not. 

11 hours ago, Corey lea said:

image.png.a4e444fc08083cf69ded1ec11e4767a2.png

How are we getting closer to winning a conference championship or NY6 bowl? In reality, we are going in the wrong direction for three straight years?