• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

This team is one portal raid away and probably a freshman qb name Rodemaker from being a contender.

The like played well enough. The D played well. 

Just need a legit qb and a few playmakers away. Actually the team is growing up. Most of you have no idea about the state of the program and want to blame the coaches, but when the team is knee capped by qb and a kicker that shouldn't be on the roster...then we are really close. Doesn't usf have a soccer team that we can get a kicker from? 

• Upvote 1
Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup.  I believe you are right.  He hasn't had the time or circumstances to show what he has. I hope the attention whores with the paper bags over their heads got what they needed.  Apparently not

This team is one portal raid away and probably a freshman qb name Rodemaker from being a contender. The like played well enough. The D played well.  Just need a legit qb and a few playmakers

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Corey lea said:

This team is one portal raid away and probably a freshman qb name Rodemaker from being a contender.

Just need a legit qb and a few playmakers away. Actually the team is growing up. Most of you have no idea about the state of the program and want to blame the coaches, but when the team is knee capped by qb and a kicker that shouldn't be on the roster...then we are really close. Doesn't usf have a soccer team that we can get a kicker from? 

So when Charlie Strong is finally gone will you be going away?

2 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

Don't forget the 5 offensive lineman we need or the run stopping linebackers. But yeah we are 8-10 players away from not being UConn.

Speaking of LBs, what happened to Macon? I didn't notice him playing, and couldn't find anything about his status 

14 minutes ago, Corey lea said:

I normally disagree with you...pretty fair statement though 

Lmao. This again. 

translation - the only thing we need to put us over the edge is good football players. If we can steal good players from others schools, we’re set 

• Upvote 1

Shout-out to Kerwin Bell and the offensive coaches. They were down Jennings and made adjustments to the offensive line. McCloud had a clean pocket for most of the night and then run game was solid.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Reality...I hope KB is around next year. The offense is only a few players away.

Exactly... there are alot of haters on here, but get a qb here and a few players to shore it up and you have a contender.

6 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Reality...I hope KB is around next year. The offense is only a few players away.

Yup.  I believe you are right.  He hasn't had the time or circumstances to show what he has.

I hope the attention whores with the paper bags over their heads got what they needed.  Apparently not, because they have to let us know here that they embarrassed our school and our players.  Needy people...

• Upvote 2
8 hours ago, Corey lea said:

You know that the players on the roster are a direct result of the coaches right?