• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,594
  • Days Won:  6

Whoever is looking to park a trailer for a tailgate should contact @FazaUSF.  Last time he was able to get a large spot on grass near a fairly close parking garage.

Guest Jonesy Bull

Believe it or not, my experience with a lot of UCF fans has been pretty good natured and just normal back and forth ribbing.  Nothing unusual, nothing bad.

However, they do have more than their share of A-holes (doesn't represent the majority) that are completely obnoxious and are just looking for fights.  So, my advice is to stay in groups so that you don't get singled about by "said" group of A-holes that ruins it for the rest of the fanbase.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  24
  • Days Won:  0

I got a parking pas to Garage F one year which is close to the Football stadium and immediately adjacent to the baseball stadium where the official away team tailgating is located for the football games. Its also away from almost all the UCF tailgating. The older UCF fans who suffered through losing for decades aren't bad at all, quite sympathetic to our current plight, the younger fans are insufferable. I know I sound like I'm 80, but I'm in my 30s, so basically anyone below 40 there sucks to deal with.

The stadium really isn't bad at all and they've sectioned off walking around the stadium for "premium"  seating sections. It's annoying that you can't circumvent the interior, but it helps with concessions, which still take long. So good luck with that. You won't come close to dying, we're just salty we don't have a stadium, but you will cook if it's an early kickoff. That aluminum seating turns into a convection oven when the sun is out

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,426
  • Days Won:  25

5 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Seriously? Is it that bad? I’ve been to some of the greatest rivalries in sports with wins and loses and have never felt my friggin life was in danger.

Doesn’t bounce nearly as bad as the old Orange Bowl. Just FYI they’re getting ready to spend $18mil working on the rust.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,744
  • Content Count:  17,374
  • Days Won:  13

6 hours ago, puc86 said:

Epic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

7 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Seriously? Is it that bad? I’ve been to some of the greatest rivalries in sports with wins and loses and have never felt my friggin life was in danger.

Think going to any Philly pro sports franchise home game wearing visiting team colors ....

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Think going to any Philly pro sports franchise home game wearing visiting team colors ....

Funny I was going to use that as an example. I lived in Philly back in the day hated all of their teams. I wore my Rams gear into the old vet back in 1990s for a playoff game. The Rams kicked their ass and no one said a word. I also wore Rangers gear at the old Spectrum against the flyers (who I still despise) and the only time I caught hell was if Flyers won. Thus, I think the issue is who wins in the game. Now as a Red Sox fan I have gone to Yankee Stadium three times (with only one win and three losses) and no says anything. I think there is more respect among the fans of both teams today. Of course I could be too god **** old looking for anyone to get into my business. I should also note for all the above games that I mentioned I sat in the expensive section away from the rif raft of society. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I should also note for all the above games that I mentioned I sat in the expensive section away from the rif raft of society. 

Chicken ...

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

It's a challenge and effort to go. I'd probably travel to Atlanta again with a losing record before I head to UCiF for a meaningless game.

I have a temper, I know I do and work on being better, so I'm not built for 19 y/o kids telling me to go **** myself while throwing beer on me for simply wearing USF gear.