• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

I have never been to a game at UCF. 6 friends of mine and I bought tickets for the game this year. What is the parking like over there? It looks like the stadium is smack dab in the middle of campus. Is there a place to park. How is tailgating? Any advice you can give on the logistics of pre-gaming would be great. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327

5 minutes ago, Nick Carroll said:

I have never been to a game at UCF. 6 friends of mine and I bought tickets for the game this year. What is the parking like over there? It looks like the stadium is smack dab in the middle of campus. Is there a place to park. How is tailgating? Any advice you can give on the logistics of pre-gaming would be great. 

They have a pretty good restroom set up. You can just piss and shitt wherever you want.

• Haha 4

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477

11 minutes ago, Bull Nut said:

They have a pretty good restroom set up. You can just piss and shitt wherever you want.

HA Well played sir. 

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  827
  • Days Won:  0

It's horrible. Good luck trying to get anything from the concession stand and not missing half the game. 

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141
  • Days Won:  2

The stadium is in the NE corner of campus. Parking sucks. If you get there early enough there is a church across the street to the north with really big lots. We had to park at the Publix and walk about 1/2 mile because it was already full. The stadium is a HS stadium; bleachers & chain link fencing. It is a full bowl & has a smaller "big" screen though. The only good thing about it is that it's OCS and their own. Be prepared, they can be nasty too 

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

**** show

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

**** show

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

Have fun at the game.   I am missing my first ever USF/ucf game this season.  I have been in attendance for all ten games of the series so far.  I just have no interest in attending this season.  Hopefully their fans aren't too too obnoxious for you.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141
  • Days Won:  2

9 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

Have fun at the game.   I am missing my first ever USF/ucf game this season.  I have been in attendance for all ten games of the series so far.  I just have no interest in attending this season.  Hopefully their fans aren't too too obnoxious for you.

This. If this team and CCS showed some progress, or even some fight to date, then it might be a different story. There's a 95% chance I'm not going either... 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

It’s not too late to change your mind, just sell your ticket and have a nice Thanksgiving weekend with people you like instead of 40k **** heads giving you a hard time all while in fear that the stadium will finally fall apart. If you want to do something death defying try something safer like BASE jumping but if you must go to that hell hole hopefully that website is still selling the insurance policies so that your family can at least be taken care of when their house bounces for the last time. You have been warned.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1