• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

USF v Memphis Womens Soccer Champiosnhip

30 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Is it one of those things where you bid on hosting?

Mike Kelly is all over Twitter pissing and moaning that USF deserved home field. Are you suggesting that he did not place a bid to start with? 

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bulls Score again!!!! Evelyn Veins Again! 20th goal of the season!  2-0 Bulls!

Bulls win the conference tournament 

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Mike Kelly is all over Twitter pissing and moaning that USF deserved home field. Are you suggesting that he did not place a bid to start with? 

Of course not, I don't have a clue how it works and if it involved bidding, I'd assume MK put in a bid..... but if it was like that, and we were bidding against UF to host, it doesn't take rocket surgeon to figure out who most likely would have the higher bid.

26 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Of course not, I don't have a clue how it works and if it involved bidding, I'd assume MK put in a bid..... but if it was like that, and we were bidding against UF to host, it doesn't take rocket surgeon to figure out who most likely would have the higher bid.

That’s quiet true. I don’t know how it works but would be surprised if it is based on highest bidder. 

The one solace in all this is that we are a GREAT Road team (10-1)!  The only loss coming at Orlando on Oct 31st.

Edited by Bullumni

Lets just beat Florida and be done with it and send them home with their alligator tails between their legs....but yes we should be hosting.

BTW for all you Kelly haters....you dont think he does anything?   Ummm he cares and he is fighting for us.