Jump to content

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • November 16, 7:00 p.m., TV: CBSSN  
      1 2 3 4 Total
    Cincinnati 0 0 0 0 00
    Bulls 0 0 0 0 00
               
     Prediction Contest -  Roster - Game DayDepth Chart - Game Notes - Stats
     
  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
CousinRicky

Cicni Game time

Recommended Posts

Was told it will be 7pm game.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was told it would be over by 7:21

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man I hope not but you’re probably spot on.

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

I was told it would be over by 7:21

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, puc86 said:

I was told it would be over by 7:21

Maybe sooner depending if we use our timeouts or not.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

Maybe sooner depending if we use our timeouts or not.  

Just imagine how many timeouts we will have stockpiled for the UCF game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is great news.
I think Cicni is a beatable team. Glad we don't have to play the Cinci juggernaut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, puc86 said:

Just imagine how many timeouts we will have stockpiled for the UCF game 

i was thinking how many timeouts we could stockpile for next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, snarling Bull said:

i was thinking how many timeouts we could stockpile for next year.

Even better since this season is effectively over, maybe we can even stockpile them for years.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SAT
 
NOV 16
Partly Cloudy
70°53°
20%
N 13 mph 74%
 
UV INDEX SUNRISE SUNSET MOONRISE MOONSET
 
5 of 10
6:52 am
5:36 pm
9:17 pm
10:36 am
 
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 70F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.
SAT NIGHT
 
NOV 16
Partly Cloudy
--53°
10%
N 11 mph 83%
 
UV INDEX SUNRISE SUNSET MOONRISE MOONSET
 
0 of 10
6:52 am
5:36 pm
9:17 pm
10:36 am
 
Partly cloudy. Low 53F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BDYZR said:
SAT
 
NOV 16
Partly Cloudy
70°53°
20%
N 13 mph 74%
 
UV INDEX SUNRISE SUNSET MOONRISE MOONSET
 
5 of 10
6:52 am
5:36 pm
9:17 pm
10:36 am
 
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 70F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.
SAT NIGHT
 
NOV 16
Partly Cloudy
--53°
10%
N 11 mph 83%
 
UV INDEX SUNRISE SUNSET MOONRISE MOONSET
 
0 of 10
6:52 am
5:36 pm
9:17 pm
10:36 am
 
Partly cloudy. Low 53F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.

Oh no! That’s going to be too cold for the great Tampa fan base 😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today


×
×
  • Create New...