Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• November 16, 7:00 p.m., TV: CBSSN  
      1 2 3 4 Total
    Cincinnati 0 0 0 0 00
    Bulls 0 0 0 0 00

Prediction Contest -  Roster - Game DayDepth Chart - Game Notes - Stats

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Corey lea

Strong has 2 conference championships...USF has 0

Fact!!! CCS has won 2 conference championships and USF has 0. Obviously he has the pedigree. 

It's a bitter pill to swallow, but this program is not historic and has the budget of a D3 school. 

People complain about recruiting, but the budget allows for the coaches to take bag lunches on recruiting trips.

Texas paid more than half of the Salary for the first 2 years. So he needs at least one more year to raid the portal to get some p5 talent until the kids can develop. It worked on defense. 

• Upvote 1
  • ???? 8
  • Me no likey 1

CCS won 2 conference championships because Miami got caught cheating and clint hurtt left there with the miami 5 when the hammer was going to come down. UofL was a dirty enough athletic department to take them in.

By working for our defense you mean ranked 64th in scoring defense then yeah i guess so....fact is they look terrible against any decent offense. I bet you sing a different tune after we play the #5 and #9 offenses in the country.

the guy is a terrible recruiter and needs to rely on portal to get any talent what so ever. Taggart signed 3 straight #1 recruiting classes all within a tank of gas from campus.

How is.life on the troll farm Corey?

The typical rule of thumb is a new coach needs 3 years to get his players, system and culture in place. Here we are... 

6 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

CCS won 2 conference championships because Miami got caught cheating and clint hurtt left there with the miami 5 when the hammer was going to come down. UofL was a dirty enough athletic department to take them in.

By working for our defense you mean ranked 64th in scoring defense then yeah i guess so....fact is they look terrible against any decent offense. I bet you sing a different tune after we play the #5 and #9 offenses in the country.

the guy is a terrible recruiter and needs to rely on portal to get any talent what so ever. Taggart signed 3 straight #1 recruiting classes all within a tank of gas from campus.

Well I guess you can just go to the internet and see just how many players are in nfl that he recruited as a head coach. Your ignorance is bliss!!!

Tags 3 straight #1 classes won how many conference championships? That's what I thought!!!

Remember Shane Beuchel...the guy that lit us up from SMU? That's CCS guy. 

Edited by Corey lea

8 minutes ago, Corey lea said:

Well I guess you can just go to the internet and see just how many players are in nfl that he recruited as a head coach. Your ignorance is bliss!!!

Tags 3 straight #1 classes won how many conference championships? That's what I thought!!!

Remember Shane Beuchel...the guy that lit us up from SMU? That's CCS guy. 

name one player strong has recruited to USF that will be in the NFL

Patrick Macon...portal counts too. 

Joiner if he puts on 30lbs. Bellamy flies around...will have to see with those two. His players...most of them redshirted so you really don't know until they hit the field. 

We cannot win without an IPF.  Practicing must be done indoors to catch wide open balls outdoors.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Please just stop.