• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Silver lining when we lose to Cincy

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,202
  • Days Won:  25

I want us to win every game, but realistically CCS has sucked the life out of this program. I would be shocked if we win one more game this year. 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

6 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Im sorry if I was harsh.  But no die hard fans in my book root for their team to lose...no matter what the circumstances are...Period.

There are at last three posters on this board who I am quiet sure enjoy being right when this team loses. When USF wins they either don’t show up or say we were just lucky. Pretty sad. They must take a break from their circle jerk watching UF to come over and grace us with their presence. There are more than that who are never on the board unless their is bad news. That’s fine, it’s their right but I certainly don’t take them or their comments sedulously.

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

There are at last three posters on this board who I am quiet sure enjoy being right when this team loses. When USF wins they either don’t show up or say we were just lucky. Pretty sad. They must take a break from their circle jerk watching UF to come over and grace us with their presence. There are more than that who are never on the board unless their is bad news. That’s fine, it’s their right but I certainly don’t take them or their comments sedulously.

Your right.  I need to stop being so sensitive.

Im sure Rocky is a great fan and is just frustrated like the rest of us.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  20,997
  • Days Won:  38

19 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Are u ******* serious?  You are not a real USF fan.....Go away and root for your Vols.

I was kidding.  Of course I want the Bulls to win out.  

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  20,997
  • Days Won:  38

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Your right.  I need to stop being so sensitive.

Im sure Rocky is a great fan and is just frustrated like the rest of us.

Nah I am not even frustrated anymore actually!  I think that ended around halftime of the Wisconsin game.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

43 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Nah I am not even frustrated anymore actually!  I think that ended around halftime of the Wisconsin game.

Don’t feel bad it ended for me October last year 😀

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,799
  • Days Won:  0

What makes anyone think we can run against Cincinnati if we couldn’t even run on Temple? No run game equals a loss. And our offense can’t score enough to keep up with Memphis or UCF. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,831
  • Days Won:  67

7 hours ago, Bullrush33 said:

What makes anyone think we can run against Cincinnati if we couldn’t even run on Temple? No run game equals a loss. And our offense can’t score enough to keep up with Memphis or UCF. 

This has the makings of a epic blowout, the team will quit and I am not sure how any sane person can see us winning this game. I will at least enjoy the game by laying 10 or so points and take a drink every time they show a confused Charlie on the sidelines, we suck.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

UCF is quite beatable, they've shown they can collapse and give games away. Wouldn't be surprised to win that one.

The other two, almost no way we win those. If we sneak in a win in one of those and do beat UCF we'll go 6-6, get a bowl and the even better prize of Strong 2020.