• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

“Your Move Michael Kelly”

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I would do it for 300k plus housing in Tampa.  I'll live in the Lifsey house if Pres. Currall hasnt moved in there.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

21 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

I definitely didn't say free.  I have a family to feed.

You can't get more modest or university-friendly than free ....... You're sabotaging this whole plan.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

24 minutes ago, Triple B said:

It'll be cheaper to keep him unless, maybe, if ALL of our Iron Bulls decide to boycott .... Ga's generous offer of coaching for free would be key.

There might be talent on this forum outside of Ga. How about a guy who can raid the portal to get some p5 talent until the kids can develop. It worked on defense. 

31 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

I will coach the Bulls for a modest, university-friendly salary.  I would bring passion, determination and love for my alma mater, and have zero aspirations to coach anywhere else.  I would like to formally submit my name to Mr. Kelly for consideration.

Do you have any experience?

27 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

I would do it for 300k plus housing in Tampa.  I'll live in the Lifsey house if Pres. Currall hasnt moved in there.

150K, but heavy on incentives, and you might have a deal.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

2 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

There might be talent on this forum outside of Ga. How about a guy who can raid the portal to get some p5 talent until the kids can develop. It worked on defense. 

Are you kidding me? You've been here for 6 years. Surely you've seen the multitude of college football experts posting here that apparently didn't cotton to the rigors of a coaching career so went a different route. Maybe there are some at a point in their life that they could live out a dream on the sidelines.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

12 minutes ago, Triple B said:

You can't get more modest or university-friendly than free ....... You're sabotaging this whole plan.

How about $100k, large dorm room for the family, and three meal cards for the cafeteria? Remember, we po. 

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Are you kidding me? You've been here for 6 years. Surely you've seen the multitude of college football experts posting here that apparently didn't cotton to the rigors of a coaching career so went a different route. Maybe there are some at a point in their life that they could live out a dream on the sidelines.

Yep, and if they manage to put together 1 or 2 good seasons, they could cash in on it for years to come, kinda like Charlie and Willie did.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

How about $100k, large dorm room for the family, and three meal cards for the cafeteria? Remember, we po. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

16 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

150K, but heavy on incentives, and you might have a deal.

225k plus incentives and housing, and not a penny less.  Write up the contract and get it over to me, and let's get this done.

22 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

Do you have any experience?

Yes I do.  I am the current coach of my son's flag football team.  I can start immediately.

1 minute ago, GaUSFBull said:

225k plus incentives and housing, and not a penny less.  Write up the contract and get it over to me, and let's get this done.

Maybe Brad can set up a vote on who TBP wants as coach in 2020 between you and Charlie. I like your chances.

• Like 1